Shinkiba

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
index.php

Shinkiba

Description

The Shinkiba is a very bulky animal with a distinctive appearance with two huge saber-shaped tusks. Originally a quite peaceful herbivore and a quite popular pet, it was bred into a more aggressive species for illegal pit fights.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add
Source: To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young230Minimal2542345
Mature370161532745
Old490Small1742946
Provider4130Small18421345
Guardian5180Small20421847
Dominant7300Limited305230100
Alpha9400Medium325240110
Old Alpha14760Large335276120
Prowler15800Large335280120
Stalker16830Large335283125
Kirakiba291800Great3352180130

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso7620076600Young to ProviderLow26-Mar-15
Calypso7524076870Young to Kirakiba?High'Shinkiba on the Hill' Wave Event09-Apr-15
Calypso6818074690Old to ?'Shinkiba Fight Club' Wave Event09-Apr-15
Calypso6800074750Young to StalkerHighShared loot27-Apr-15
Calypso3970045600Old Alpha to StalkerAmethera OLA#65. Mixed with Berycled.6-May-15

Missions

Mission NameObjectiveReward
Hunting Challenge: Iron Shinkiba/Daikiba IEarn 100 Shinkiba/Daikiba kill pointsRifle (0.06) / Handgun (0.06) / Dexterity (0.06)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Shinkiba/Daikiba IIEarn 500 Shinkiba/Daikiba kill pointsRifle (0.29) / Handgun (0.29) / Dexterity (0.29)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Shinkiba/Daikiba IIIEarn 1000 Shinkiba/Daikiba kill pointsRifle (0.59) / Handgun (0.59) / Dexterity (0.59)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Shinkiba/Daikiba IVEarn 5000 Shinkiba/Daikiba kill pointsStrength (10) + Rifle (0.38) / Strength (10) + Handgun (0.38) / Strength (10) + Dexterity (0.38) / Rifle (2.94) / Handgun (2.94) / Dexterity (2.94)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Shinkiba/Daikiba VEarn 10000 Shinkiba/Daikiba kill pointsStamina (20) + Rifle (0.75) / Stamina (20) + Handgun (0.75) / Stamina (20) + Dexterity (0.75) / Rifle (5.88) / Handgun (5.88) / Dexterity (5.88)
Hunting Challenge: Bronze Shinkiba/DaikibaKill 10000 Shinkiba/Daikiba old or higher maturityAgility (45) + Perception (2.10) / Agility (45) + Weapons Handling (2.10) / Agility (45) + Aim (2.10) / Agility (45) + Athletics (1.25) / Perception (13.63) / Weapons Handling (13.63) / Aim (13.63) / Athletics (8.75)

Shinkiba and Daikiba both count for the Iron Challenges as well as the Bronze Challenge.

MaturityIron Challenge Points
Young1
Mature1
Old2
Provider2
Guardian3
Dominant3
Alpha6
Old Alpha12
Prowler12
Stalker12
Kirakiba26

Miscellaneous

Link to Entropedia
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Shinkiba young to mature 76363 76597. Spawn is low.
26/03/2015

Shinkiba Land OLA65 Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 SE of Wolverine Hope
3 Shinkiba DNA set to max Old Alpha-Stalker
39700-45600

Is there no good spot for old-dominant so I can complete the Bronze challenge?

Killing alphas-stalkers is a completely different thing than old-dominant.

Planning to work on the Bronze challenge after I finish my Berycled iron mission. I would also like to know a nice spawn for old shinkibas. I know there are some old shinkibas west of twin peaks, but they are mixed with from young to alpha. I think there might also be stalkers there. It would be a pain to do the bronze challenge with all sort of maturities mixed in. If there are some place with old to dominant it would be nice. Preferably just old only since im still newb.

Planning to work on the Bronze challenge after I finish my Berycled iron mission. I would also like to know a nice spawn for old shinkibas. I know there are some old shinkibas west of twin peaks, but they are mixed with from young to alpha. I think there might also be stalkers there. It would be a pain to do the bronze challenge with all sort of maturities mixed in. If there are some place with old to dominant it would be nice. Preferably just old only since im still newb.

Anyone? :)

Still nothing as far as I know.

Btw, daikiba kills does not count towards the bronze mission. Atleast not for me :scratch2:

Still nothing as far as I know.

Btw, daikiba kills does not count towards the bronze mission. Atleast not for me :scratch2:

Probably right, but can anyone else confirm? Iirc I did almost the whole bronze mission on a special event spawn of Shinkiba Olds so may not have been aware either way.

Daikibas do NOT count towards the Bronze mission. I finished mine west of the outpost in the west of Twin Peaks. It's shared loot and it unfortunately covers the whole maturity range. I just picked mostly olds to alphas and left the old alphas, prowlers and stalkers alone (except some case where I aggroed one or in case of a ninja spawn)

It definitely isn't a grinders spawn just needs a little patience.

Regards

Isaac

At least we don't still have the old version of the bronze mission where killing a Young or Mature gave you -1 points... that was ridiculous.

At least we don't still have the old version of the bronze mission where killing a Young or Mature gave you -1 points... that was ridiculous.

nvm noticed it doesn't -1 anymore

Last edited:
Folks, the young shinkiba near Twin are now replaced by daikiba. Do you know somewhere good density young/mature shinkiba?

Folks, the young shinkiba near Twin are now replaced by daikiba. Do you know somewhere good density young/mature shinkiba?

Old post, but they aren't replaced, they just added a small daikiba spawn there as well, check the map to see.

Hi all,
for the Mission "Shinkiba Inventory", i´m looking for Shinkiba Prowler. these ones, seems to be very rare..... i didn´t found them on LA65 or near Twin Peaks..... Anyone have an idea, whre i can find them?

Greetz

Freddy

Hi all,
for the Mission "Shinkiba Inventory", i´m looking for Shinkiba Prowler. these ones, seems to be very rare..... i didn´t found them on LA65 or near Twin Peaks..... Anyone have an idea, whre i can find them?

Greetz

Freddy

Try the Shinkiba wave event at Chug's Hideout: 68180, 74695

edit: actually, completed this wave event without seeing a Prowler, so maybe not. I was, however, able to find one in the pocket of mid/high maturity Shared Loot Shinkiba found W of Twin Peaks:

SlAmhm1.png

Last edited:
Hi Darkaruki,

thanks for help :) But i have to edit my post too: I found ONE Prowler in OLA65 (hope, it wasn´t the last one for ever :eyecrazy:)Think it´s no good time for Prowlers... :scratch2:

Hi Darkaruki,

thanks for help :) But i have to edit my post too: I found ONE Prowler in OLA65 (hope, it wasn´t the last one for ever :eyecrazy:)Think it´s no good time for Prowlers... :scratch2:

Prowler-stalkers are planned to return to OLA 65 soon.

Location at 75200, 76800 is good for the Daily Category 1 Mission. (y)

And even without activating the event, there are many around and every maturities to complete the "Shinkiba Inventory" mission.

Back