Warrior

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
index.php

Warrior

Description

A fearsome death-machine. Strong and agile. Usually operates alone.

Creature Type

Robot

Damage Type

To add
Source: To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Gauntlet Warrior690Small40101940
Generation 120500Large401015040
Generation 220550Large486515548
Generation 321590Great506515950
Generation 420650Great531516553
Generation 523700Great586717058
Generation 625890Great607018960
Generation 727980Great507019870
Generation 8291080Great5070110870
Generation 9321200Great5070112070
Generation 10351250Huge5070112590
F2-TF372130Great7581021340
I3-TF513060Great7581030640
Elite859760Huge50801976100
Exterminator
Commander 01001114721330Immense5032012133167

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.Direction from nearest TPMaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso7510068000NE Boreas01 to 03LowMixed with Drone22-Feb-15
Calypso6140079600S Billy's Spaceship Afterworld03 to 07Low10-Apr-15
Calypso6990077200SE Zychion CitadelElite to Commander 010011LowMixed with Warlock10-Apr-15
Calypso6750070900NE Notus02 to 06MediumOutpost at location29-Nov-16
Calypso6880072100W Jurra Plateau01MediumMixed with Trooper; Revive at outpost 694,71728-Mar-16
Calypso7740076000SW Twin Peaks Mall01 to 05MediumMixed with Drone28-Sep-15
Calypso6240083500N Camp Phoenix09 to 10LowMixed with Defender, Steelbird; Hadesheim Crater all around the inner rim28-Sep-15
Calypso8800095000W North Space Base B/Docks AEliteLowMixed with Drone, Drone Coordinator28-Sep-15
Calypso8490075400SW Tukar02 to 05MediumMixed with Drone14-Oct-15

Missions

Iron Challenge Broker: Cat Bergen at Outpost [68864, 69195] SE Notus

Mission NameObjectiveReward
Hunting Challenge: Iron Warrior IKill 100 WarriorCourage (0.45)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Warrior IIKill 500 WarriorStrength (10) + Courage (0.56) / Courage (2.23)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Warrior IIIKill 1000 WarriorPsyche (25) + Courage (0.29) / Courage (4.46)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Warrior IVKill 5000 WarriorIntelligence (75) + Courage (9.79) / Courage (22.29)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Warrior VKill 10000 WarriorAgility (100) + Courage (27.92) / Courage (44.58)

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
Archived Bestiary information

Maturities on this mob appear to be mislabelled or in the wrong order. The stats in the table above are correct and verified as of 10 April 2015.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoA
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
W. Gen. 02 to 06 sighted eastwards from the outpost northeast of Notus at [67476, 70863] in medium to high density.

What is the recommended dodge to hunt Warriors (Gen 01 to Gen 04)? I can handle the amount of damage because I have a good armor set up, but I feel I'm still getting hit too many times while hunting them. I have a dodge level 26+. Should I come back in 5 more levels of dodge?

Commonly heard advice is you should hunt mobs whose danger rating is below your dodger/evader level if you want to play it eco. In practice I find this quite differs from one mob to another, e.g. I still get hit plenty from Berycled despite Evader level 19. I guess the rule is a bit simplistic, good for generic judgement but if you go on a grinding mission it surely pays to take a closer look into your setup.

Better to tackle this question from a total cost point of view. Your defense cost (armour decay, healing) should not exceed 2% of total input. If you have enough dps to take them down quickly, they won't have much chance to hit you more than once or twice anyway. Fairly easy in the case of Warriors. I am only lvl 13 dodger but shot a good number of them without them costing me my shirt using Mah'ketta or Nemesis with 3b. Have a Hunter ME also but its decay is significantly higher, Vigi users too will want to watch it. I prefer fast reloading guns (rifle not under 50/min, pistol/finisher min. 60/min). There is less choice in fast weapons for Laser than for BLP users, which means they have to be more thoughtful about finishing. Avoid getting swarmed, of course. There are many factors in the package.

I haven't hunted them for a while but iirc even low level Warriors were still hitting me quite a lot when I did the bulk of the iron challenge, which would have been when I was around 45-50 Dodger. I was still getting around 3% defence costs then. Their long range attack doesn't help with that.

I appreciate your feedback and yea yea yea I get all that, but I guess what I would like is someone with experience to advise - my small sample size is too small to get a good feel if my expenses will be around the 2% mark.

Testing something in EU can be expensive - sometimes the slightest advise from experience can be worth a lot of PEDs ;)

I reported my experience exactly. I haven't done a full breakdown on Warriors, but various other mobs here and here. No two players have the same preferences though, so just pump 100 ped ammo into them and see if your defense exceeds 2% of total input. This is much more exact science than loot return, doesn't need a huge sample size. If you find you're uneco, you may have spent a ped or a half too many in the test.

I found a spawn on ola 58, east of Z's TP, tax set to zero. Medium to high density. There's a spawn of high gen and low gen. Might be good enough to grind.
Thanks! This is unusual, does anyone know if they've been there before, or is this occurrence only in connection with the current robot "event"? Found the high maturity spawn around (305,555), do you have coordinates for the other one?

They've been there for at least a couple of months, and certainly no more than 6 months because we had WoF spawns there before that. I guess they're temporary.

Added with a disclaimer. Was there again right now, yes it looks indeed ideal for grinding while it lasts. There are actually three different maturity groups, just realitively close together so some blending occurs as they wander about. Thanks for the report, and we'll work on what constitutes a coordinate ;)

Added with a disclaimer. Was there again right now, yes it looks indeed ideal for grinding while it lasts. There are actually three different maturity groups, just realitively close together so some blending occurs as they wander about. Thanks for the report, and we'll work on what constitutes a coordinate ;)

Gone visiting this area to complete the daily and warrior were absent :)

I think temporary is done now....

Cheers

Gone visiting this area to complete the daily and warrior were absent :)

I think temporary is done now....

Cheers

Can we get some corroboration on this? Is OLA58 empty of mobs now, other than the scattered natural stuff?

Can we get some corroboration on this? Is OLA58 empty of mobs now, other than the scattered natural stuff?

confirmed, it's empty

Nice one. Whereabouts? Did you get the L number?

L was 42 i think.

and it was in the spawn of warriors/troopers W of Jurra.

L was 42 i think.

and it was in the spawn of warriors/troopers W of Jurra.

We don't seem to have that spawn in the list here, so info on that would be good too :)

We don't seem to have that spawn in the list here, so info on that would be good too :)

[68828, 72135, 170] (around there - there is a revive station nearby).
Warriors & Troopers Gen 01. Good density.

Reactions: San
Thank you for the report. Location visited just now, confirmed and list updated (in the Trooper thread as well). Spawn is pure Gen 01 for both mobs indeed. The aforementioned high level one was not seen, does it maybe spawn after a certain number of kills? Droka are also nearby, but separate and can be avoided. The revive outpost is the Atrox grinders' place, they are just on the other side.

Thank you for the report. Location visited just now, confirmed and list updated (in the Trooper thread as well). Spawn is pure Gen 01 for both mobs indeed. The aforementioned high level one was not seen, does it maybe spawn after a certain number of kills? Droka are also nearby, but separate and can be avoided. The revive outpost is the Atrox grinders' place, they are just on the other side.

my theory is they spawn after x kills. there is a trooper variant i've had the pleasure of killing there a few times as well (i have placed a scan in the trooper thread previously).

Looks like the shared loot spawn outside of Fort Troy is gone now. Not sure when it was removed, but was there yesterday.

Now there really isn't a good low generation spot in the entire planet to do the iron mission.

Isnt there a spawn of small warriors close to jurra?? Dont remember exactly but I know there is more spawns of small warriors.

The warriors are no longer spawning at west of Minopolis, now the longtooths are gone from migration. Are they coming back?

The warriors are no longer spawning at west of Minopolis, now the longtooths are gone from migration. Are they coming back?

I'd assume they came back. Someone should check. That's a half decent spawn.

I'd assume they came back. Someone should check. That's a half decent spawn.

I scouted the area this morning and it is still empty. Plus, the revive station is gone...

Last edited:
Any one scout a low gen spawn after today's maintenance?

If you were in the discord you'd see this pos to low level warriors mixed with some troopers ;) Pretty dense spawn:

[68608, 71601, 203]

The location NE of Notus is accurate and date could be updated.
Calypso 67500 70900 NE Notus 02 to 06 Medium Outpost at location 22-Sep-15​
This shared-loot at Fort Troy should be removed.
Calypso 80400 68450 NW Fort Troy 01 to 04 Medium 28-Sep-15​

Here is a scan from the Default warrior F2-TF, he is level 37.

I am almost sure the Default warrior I3-TF is level 51,
will try to get a scan from those when I bump into one. ;)

After hunting warriors for days and not seeing a I3-TF, today I bumped into one.
Did not have my scanner with me. :ahh:

But took a screenshot, confirming they are level 51.

Last edited:
Back