Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
xmas_tree.jpg

It is 8th February 2015.

xmas_tree.jpg

It is 8th February 2015.

everyone afk skilling spacecraft pilot skills on hogglo diablo in their v-tols/quads

think the ma staff still on xmas vacation :scratch2:, not been a surver test tuesday/LT migration this week either

It's less than 11 months left till the next Christmas, why bother? :)

According to tradition, it is unlucky to leave decorations up in the home beyond the end of the festive season, marked by Twelfth Night, and that anyone who forgets to take them down must leave them in place all year to avoid misfortune.

Depends how superstitious you are.

Mindark staff are lazys?

My procrastinating parents used to leave the tree up until after my birthday on Feb 3. I jokingly started calling it my 'birthday tree'.

According to tradition, it is unlucky to leave decorations up in the home beyond the end of the festive season, marked by Twelfth Night, and that anyone who forgets to take them down must leave them in place all year to avoid misfortune.

So if i am lazy to do so i better be lazy whole year? :laugh:

Falagor
:bandit:

Usual MA crap, we will get a state of the universe address by April with the one and only content update for the year, and they will take down the tree :)

I take mine down on Christmas day.. Meh :wise:

I hope they leave it up all year long... its pretty

Well, dunno about swedes, but russians throwing away christmas trees on 8th march, thus making gifts to their woman.

well I think MA must still think its xmas wirth the skills they r giving away ;)

xmas_tree.jpg

It is 8th February 2015.

Acoording to own projections cld should payout over 4 ped per week. It hasn't been like that for years.
So everybody got sacked but Kim and his old man. Its a two person company now.
Kim is handling support, events, state of the universe speach, compets, player partner content, etc etc.
While his old man is playing boss inside the mindark offices talking to the non-existent staff. 4 offices have been rented to poor immigrants and they are complaining about lack of sanitation.

If you really want to know, ask the decorations manager. I saw him in a VTOL at Pandora, should still be there...

....wow...fucking imagine that...
maybe as soon as they take the tree down they can actually answer the 8 support tickets my entire family has queued up in the last 2 years.

May be they love Dana Scully.

Or they're waiting for the next big update. I seem to remember them being around till March way back when.

same reason we still have shared loot big bots, shared loot mobs at Fort Troy, --- lazy as $hit or don't care to do things that make sense.

Why did they allow the Sabukma cave instance to continue with people about to sweat afk untouched and mob not going unreachable?

MA's middle name is WHY

Meh, just throw a tarp over it until next year :xsmile:

Holy necro batman!

Or are you saying there are x-mas trees on Calypso this year now as well? ( then, good bump for relevance)

Last edited:
Still there, but that's fine, there's still a Zoroastrian New Year ahead on March 21 :D

Back