Looking at the HOF list it reminds me of when I first started.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
ATH in first place, takes 12K+ to get on the first page (I know I had one and was on page two :)) and it takes 1K+ to even get on the list. That was in 2007 when I started. Wish it could stay that way.

makes me not want to log on...

I lost 12k yesterday if that makes you feel better :)

I don't understand, why not ?

ATHs often give the the feeling of "oh I missed it... f-it"
period before and after Kong ATH a lot of people I knew noticed bad period of loot (myself included)

Also, variety is nice - when almost the entire board is Hog Hofs, leads one to think - if i'm not doing that then not much is gonna happen. I currently am trying to stick with a mission chain as a goal - and not working out well.

Explosive AtH aslo.
That all said - it doesn't stop me from logging in - just makes me feel less excited and more like "nothing to see here"
End of the day - it doesn't really matter and I hope everyone is having good time!

ATHs often give the the feeling of "oh I missed it... f-it"
period before and after Kong ATH a lot of people I knew noticed bad period of loot (myself included)

Also, variety is nice - when almost the entire board is Hog Hofs, leads one to think - if i'm not doing that then not much is gonna happen. I currently am trying to stick with a mission chain as a goal - and not working out well.

Explosive AtH aslo.
That all said - it doesn't stop me from logging in - just makes me feel less excited and more like "nothing to see here"
End of the day - it doesn't really matter and I hope everyone is having good time!

I strongly believe "Bad loot cause of ATH" is/was/will continue to be a complete fallacy. What is far more likely, are people going through a natural bad cycle and need to blame something. Statistically half will be on a good run, half will be on a bad run. But u don't hear everyone on a good run shout "ath gave me a good run."

But its not only ath people blame, they blame, updates, the weather, day/night, number of people logged on, new discoveries, perception :cool:, bottom line it is probably bollox but people need to complain about bad loot.

I bet if people record their results they would show nothing extraordinary.

Rgds

Ace

PS and i would bet my left arm, that NO-ONE has any evidence even all those like myself that record returns, of bad loot caused by ath.

Back