WHAT IS HAPPENING! Glitch @ Hogglo Diablo.

MA found a way to dilute skills now that they've already killed markup it's all that's left. And so the falling sky begins to look closer...

Or...

It's a bug MA didn't anticipate when introducing the hunting version of explosive bps, and no one is at the office on weekends to fix it, or give enough of a f*ck to come in fix it.

Either way, it's tough times for people who spent years skilling pilot. This is the exact kind of bs that's making me log in less. No regards for player opinions, trashing markups to promote more turnover/decay, and absolutely no transparency when it comes to game-breaking changes being introduced.

Dark times.

MA found a way to dilute skills now that they've already killed markup it's all that's left. And so the falling sky begins to look closer...

Or...

It's a bug MA didn't anticipate when introducing the hunting version of explosive bps, and no one is at the office on weekends to fix it, or give enough of a f*ck to come in fix it.

Either way, it's tough times for people who spent years skilling pilot. This is the exact kind of bs that's making me log in less. No regards for player opinions, trashing markups to promote more turnover/decay, and absolutely no transparency when it comes to game-breaking changes being introduced.

Dark times.
calm down, it just a bug, that will be fix monday..

calm down, it just a bug, that will be fix monday..

It is not »just a bug,« and it will not be »fixed« on Monday (or after, for that matter). :wise:

And I wonder, how many of these good folks who frequently or habitually call sweaters »leeches« were happily decaying spacecraft over the weekend (or even not decaying while still getting skills)...

It is not »just a bug,« and it will not be »fixed« on Monday (or after, for that matter). :wise:

And I wonder, how many of these good folks who frequently or habitually call sweaters »leeches« were happily decaying spacecraft over the weekend (or even not decaying while still getting skills)...

Exactly... and this sh*t MA/calypso have been introducing lately is just pitiful and done haphazardly. I haven't been playing EU for a long time, but in the last 4 years it's gotten worse. This stuff needs to stop.

*Testing updates/content prior to releasing them would be a good idea. Or even analyzing their effect on the economy:silly2:

welcome to the new universe...its now a game where you just put your ship somewhere to gain 'valuable' skills.

when u done just parking your vtol there you can go to the TT machine, grab some cubes (at 0% MU) & just hit the crafting terminal - its similar to a slot machine, but its not, well it is - but its not, coz you gain more 'valueable' skills.

bitter? no - just really fucking confused with whats going on after what i thought were some potentially good loot changes a while back.

welcome to the new universe...its now a game where you just put your ship somewhere to gain 'valuable' skills.

when u done just parking your vtol there you can go to the TT machine, grab some cubes (at 0% MU) & just hit the crafting terminal - its similar to a slot machine, but its not, well it is - but its not, coz you gain more 'valueable' skills.

bitter? no - just really fucking confused with whats going on after what i thought were some potentially good loot changes a while back.

Or go join in shared loot hogglo diablos that fill 91/100 hof spots on the board. :wtg:

Or go join in shared loot hogglo diablos that fill 91/100 hof spots on the board. :wtg:

at the risk of being dc'd & not being able to log in again for hours? no thanks m8. i will just carry on doing my thing elsewhere.

I'll be very surprised is they're allowed to keep the skill and I'll bet a few are locked if they chip it out before MA are back in the office tomorrow.

I'll be very surprised is they're allowed to keep the skill and I'll bet a few are locked if they chip it out before MA are back in the office tomorrow.

MA lock hundreds of
revenue generating depositors accounts? Highly unlikely.. They'll just fix it (maybe), and then carry on with business as usual.

If they chip out the skill then they know they're doing something dodgy.

If MA deem it an exploit then they'll probably take the skill away, when RT had a repeatable attribute mission it got action like this and MA acted eventually.

Or they'll do absolutely nothing and the players faith in MA and EU dies a little bit more.

Nice video. lol

is that the new Gareth king being created in the video, lol

CLD return for the last week is even greater than for MM weeks, maybe it's all from the decay :D

CLD return for the last week is even greater than for MM weeks, maybe it's all from the decay :D

This is the best/only upside I can see from EP bps and huge Hogglos lol, but in essence what's good for MA is good for the future of entropia which is good for us. We all want to profit (i think), but that obviously can't happen.

For once we have a "bug" that benefits the majority of the player base, you feel the need to whine ?

I doubt they will remove the skills gained, it wasn't free skills. There was another nice bug years ago when they changed mining depth, right after the VU many people got towers and hundreds of hansidian/angel scales finds, Mindark didn't remove all of that, that was their own fault, not player's fault, no real "rights" to remove things. It's like in real life business.
Do you think Mindark will give us free ammos/peds for wasting money on mobs during stress test which helps them? No, we do that at our own cost.

The price of the skills might crash a bit but it will be used and then, once again, this skills will be "rare".

Adapt to the changement, live in the past, or leave.

I make about 400 points think for just 2-3 hours and imagine the people doing it from friday night. What was going to cost this retards to stop server and remove this mob ??? ITS JUST SAD

awesome video looks like vtol+quad are dancing with the music :D

seems the mob is gone.. ?

Awesome video you managed to catch event the right way imo. Had alot of fun and loot was just crazy good.

event rate: 10/10, would def blow up more vtols again

Went to hunt Hogglo Diablo. Saw this monstrosity. Made this instead!

Is anyone able to tell me what is happening here??? :wise:

Mitchy

Clearly people are trying to assemble Voltron.

Back