PC Keyboard with Entropia Universe Interface

Felix Kiste

Dominant
Society
C.R.T.
Hi Entropians,
after creating a Entropia Watch face i go on to programm a interface for a Strike 7 Keyboard.
it owe a extensional screen, which allows you to get fast information's or use faster Macros.
Since Madcatz threw out the API codes to programm the Venom screen how you want to, I am on to create a interface for it, like you could see.

*It could be really useful to have a few fast button´s on a extentional screen wich is close to yur wasd buttons you need to direct your char ingame.

Its a REVOLUTION !!!
Before i where not able to press all library buttons on desk in case of need with a mouse.
Now i need one hand to steer EU without any lost of control.
Only with one hand above WASD and the Venom Sreen.

That's a early stadium of the venom EU profile. Later a theme based back screen I´l ad. later a main interface with a time stop function and some more l be introduced.

I´m not hundred percent happy with placing of the buttons. I need to sort it but its a start:D
Auto use tool should be in upper left I think so, or what you think about key mapping?

Here is a new picture of the Venom Keyboard screen EU related only: (glas plate between kills the resolution, sorry)
imag0526.jpg

Thats the Hunter Profile:
attachment.php

Here is a link to the Watch interface which is ready to share next. (It´s Android Wear bound atm. IOS Wearable version l follow when they´d released their watch)
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...360-G-watch-R-*Selfmade-Beta-phase&highlight=

Last edited:
I´m close to finish these case and roll on with a Razor ´Death Stalker Ultimate´ Entropia Universe Fan Mod.
If you want to try the early Beta Version pn me please for a install description and develop files+ profiles to use your self if you owe some of these and got no time to invest RL time in scripting with C+.

Last picture shows the EU related screen which needs to be introduced to a keyboard app later after EUT time is scripted correctly.

Last edited:
Thanks for ideas of enhancement in pn and FB.
Skill Counter :
it l be undoable if MA don't create a Action library icon which shows the skill over all points.

PED Flow Center:
Check out the first screen and you could find the Macro to open it.

*A Miners interface alpha is in work too.
I am sure you l like it to get the finder screen on the extensional Display with no need to change between mining modes with your mouse longer.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Same as the watch. Pretty cool stuff!!! :yay:

Same as the watch. Pretty cool stuff!!! :yay:
Thanks Shee.
Next evolution l be a Razor Death Stalker ultimate App. After I whould go to a Optimus Popularis Keyboard which l be my last one and most attractive.
That one l be surely only for use of my self but correct me if somebody likes innovations and got the penny's to get one.
I willing share my work than too.

*For all who don't like these interfaces I could create some specialized for your needing's too.
PN me if ya want your unique one.

Last edited:
imag0553.jpg

That is only a early taste of a Miner interface. :yay:
*key layout need to be done next

Last edited:
Weekend :yay:
Time for some tool optimizing.

New button sorting shortcuts could be a good plan today. It owes 36macro buttons and 24 are left.
I like the Idea being not in need longer to press L for library and delete all shortcuts from the main gaming screen :wtg:
When I am done with it I willing to load up a few new pics from with a explain.

I am in need of a list of most needed Action library keys(macros).

1:
Loot
2:
auto use tool
3:
next target
4:
further target
5:
auto pilot maybe? (R)
6:
Team window ?

Placing of 1-4 seems to be ok I think so.

Please help complete it up to a list of 12 most needed shortcuts/buttons.
It l be cool to clear up the desk ingame to a minimum. Library mouse keys l be bound to these keyboard extention screen, which allows you to clear up your Screen without loosing about control.
It could be realy useful if you play in a low resolution or windowed.
You could play EU with only one hand without to be in need for a second device like a mouse, without any lost of control!!!

On a long run it could be realy useful. With a mod or imp healer in your back it could save you time, ped and one hand to take food or such.

Last edited:
:bump:
Tell me which library buttons you need mostly, to give me a chance to create a useful and free to get keyboard profile config.

:bump:
Development goes on.
Where able to get a development kit to make it more interactive like introducing a real time syncronised ingame map or other things.
Pictures and a demonstration video l follow later.

Any Eula problems with stuff like that? or all in green light?

Back to Game and i did take some time to create a buttonlibrary and 3 profiles with 36 library buttons in use per profile . Hunter, Miner and Trader.
Pictures wil follow next.
These profiles make you able playing Entropia with a buttonfree Interface without missing any or scroll aktion library.
To enjoy Max game expierience free your view from interfacebuttons. This is a helpful solution.

Back to Game and i did take some time to create a buttonlibrary and 3 profiles with 36 library buttons in use per profile . Hunter, Miner and Trader.
Pictures wil follow next.
These profiles make you able playing Entropia with a buttonfree Interface without missing any or scroll aktion library.
To enjoy Max game expierience free your view from interfacebuttons. This is a helpful solution.

Welcome back!

Just wondering, how you get the mining screen tool to this screen? does it render only a section of the whole screen, for the little screen? If yes, what hapens if you move the mining ui on the main screen?

Too bad those keyboards are not cheap and cost more as my cellphone :)

Welcome back!

Just wondering, how you get the mining screen tool to this screen? does it render only a section of the whole screen, for the little screen? If yes, what hapens if you move the mining ui on the main screen?

Too bad those keyboards are not cheap and cost more as my cellphone :)

Its not bound to the ingame screen.
What you did see there is a AIDA64 functional. (AIDA is a tool to monitor your hardware on other screens)

I work out a keyboard bound app based on C++ which wil include planetbased maps to scroll on that screen seperately.

That mining interface screen whould be nice if i could get it sync with the game. Maybe it wont happen as long you cant log into the game by that app, like Virtual Tycon does.
Later maybe when i get deeper into, it whould be doable to port screen areas on the Keyboard screen, so it whould be needed to move the finder info into some screen area to make it work like you say.

Weekend :yay:
Time for some tool optimizing.

New button sorting shortcuts could be a good plan today. It owes 36macro buttons and 24 are left.
I like the Idea being not in need longer to press L for library and delete all shortcuts from the main gaming screen :wtg:
When I am done with it I willing to load up a few new pics from with a explain.

I am in need of a list of most needed Action library keys(macros).

1:
Loot
2:
auto use tool
3:
next target
4:
further target
5:
auto pilot maybe? (R)
6:
Team window ?

Placing of 1-4 seems to be ok I think so.

Please help complete it up to a list of 12 most needed shortcuts/buttons.
It l be cool to clear up the desk ingame to a minimum. Library mouse keys l be bound to these keyboard extention screen, which allows you to clear up your Screen without loosing about control.
It could be realy useful if you play in a low resolution or windowed.
You could play EU with only one hand without to be in need for a second device like a mouse, without any lost of control!!!

On a long run it could be realy useful. With a mod or imp healer in your back it could save you time, ped and one hand to take food or such.

Not longer needed. Created layouts by myself. Screenshots are following.

That's the Hunter Profile

attachment.php

I d' make the buttons bigger to hit them more easy and created a library of 236 Entropia bound buttons which did cost me a lot of time. All buttons out of action library and some extra ones are included in the Profile API to make it fit your belongings.

Last edited:
Some really cool stuff man, added the links to our soc site :D Maybe (we can talk in-game sometime? related to this question -> (would it be possible to make what you made for the strike 7 also for android??)

Last edited:
Some really cool stuff man, added the links to our soc site :D Maybe (we can talk in-game sometime? related to this question -> (would it be possible to make what you made for the strike 7 also for android??)

Thanks mate.
I did create Android Watchfaces which i linked in the thread.
i am not 100 '% sure about what you want to control with android. There are some new Tools to make your Smartphone into a 360* axis Joystick. I tried to use it but the Gyro is some how unaccurate that i stopped to invest more time into.
if you want to try it yourself with your Android Smartphone i could share a link in a PM.

Ok, got it.
I whould check out the Android SDK app creator. I l try to create a app for your smartphone as a keyboard extension in case of missing a Strike 7 keyboard.
If you guys have any idea how to fix it to your keyboard, hopefully not with duck tape :D

Last edited:

EUKE (Entropia Universe Keyboard Extension) Android App is under development by now.
Its nearly the same interface based on extensional Keys for Entropia Universe by the Strike7 profiles.

EUKE is dead. That original App Creator is such bug filled and not realy useable.

I am at work now with the best Remote app to make a profile for Entropia Universe.
That whould save time and many stress with this awesome bug filled app creator.

It whould cost like 4 dollar/euro to get that App, but in case of the STRIKE 7 its a more affordable price.

Last edited:
Managed to config a Map App Alpha. Pictures'l follow next.
I l publish it in MadCatz STRIKE / Keyboard Community and Entropia Universe FB group tomorrow too.
Watch out for ;)

Back