SIG| Divinity Presents PED MANIA 2 @ Atrax Alpha-Prowlers (OLA4 North of Nates)

Status
Thx for passing on the feedback - after posting my previous message I went back and had another run, scoring 5 globals so there is loot there, just needs the numbers of mobs.

i Think the maturity needs one step up.....mostly domi and alpha last time i was there

i Think the maturity needs one step up.....mostly domi and alpha last time i was there

Raising maturity causes stalkers which become a problem for most people. Hence why it is placed right now to avoid stalkers.

*Free Atrax Event in 4 hrs at OLA 4: Atrax Park - North Of Nate Valley.. Register Using Event List "

Due to sale of the LA, we will be closing the event. All rewards till end of 31st March, 2015 will be honored. Please don't forget to collect the peds at the earliest. The new LA manager will soon have events organized catering to everyone.

I have to give a BIG THANKS to "Rufus" for the help that he has provided to me. Also all my friends who helped me by coming to hunt here for events or otherwise, I thank you all for your gesture.

Best Regards,

Divinity

Player Names Ped Won
Adi Biliwen Wen 7
Amara Amara Taroon 0
Ami Trabin Trabin 39
Black Caesar Hyperion 17
Fjaskit Raticka Fjaskir 12
frolic fric dogfood 5
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman 7
Mrs Cool Fire 0
Norian Norian Xx 0