SIG| Divinity Presents PED MANIA 2 @ Atrax Alpha-Prowlers (OLA4 North of Nates)

Status

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Event Type : Hunting Only

Minimum Global Size : 50 peds

Mob : Atrax

Maturity : Alpha-Prowlers with few stalkers here and there.

Open for : Solo as well as teams

Rules :

1. Global above 50 peds and less then 75 peds wins you 3 peds/global
2. Global above 75 peds and less then 100 peds wins you 5 peds/global
3. Global above 100 peds and less then 250 peds wins you 7 peds/global
4. Global above 250 peds and less then 500 peds wins you 10 peds/global
5. Global above 500 peds and less then 1000 peds wins you 20 peds/global
6. Global above 1000 peds wins you 50 peds/global

Kindly register solo/team names ( peds in case of team will go to captain of the team)

Atrax Park OLA#4 is located North of Nate Valley
OLA#4: 36500, 34700
Nate Valley TP: 36700, 33300

Atrax Park OLA#4 Thread
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...7-Atrax-Park-OLA-4-(365-347)-N-of-Nate-Valley

Atrax Iron Mission Broker:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Atrax
Starting Location: Shinook Jungle
Quest Giver: Iron Challenge Mission Morgan Drell ~(27558,50996)

Known note worthy Loots: Muscle Oil, Tier VI components, Calytrek CR Spirit MK.II (L), Arsonistic V (L), zero-two (L), macmahon redeemer (L)

Participants
-------------

Amara Amara Taroon
Ami Trabin Trabin
Black Caesar Hyperion
Fjaskit Raticka Fjaskir
frolic fric dogfood
Mrs Cool Fire
Norian Norian Xx
Rufus deathouse dragon
Tiffany Sky captain Smith
Toast Toast CHG
Adi Biliwen Wen
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman
SEO NetCash Mike

Teams

1. Mr and Mrs Cool Fire

Last edited:
Reserved for results details

Tried out the new spawn a few days ago, it was still too many stalkers for my liking but the prowlers were great. I'll wait a few days before I head back. Till then sign me up!

Tried out the new spawn a few days ago, it was still too many stalkers for my liking but the prowlers were great. I'll wait a few days before I head back. Till then sign me up!

First day when i had gone after lowering the maturity, the spawn of stalkers was atrocious, nearly half of them were stalkers. You might want to go and try today or so and let me know if it needs further tweaking. I would remove it completely but then that means we will have too many guardian-dominants around which would reduce the chances to global etc considerably.

register SEO NetCash Mike

I would prefer too many guardians and dominants to even a few stalkers, but that's just my vote.

I'm with Nick on this. I popped in there after getting your message and I still saw 3-4 stalkers per batch of atrax. I will mention that none of the ninja spawns were Stalkers which was nice (mostly prowler which is great), so I still have hope that once these lurking stalkers get killed, less of them will be around. I'll check again next week.

**Keep in mind that the atrax mission is kill based not points so even more dominants/guardians are OK in my eyes, although as you said.. won't global as often

Tiffany Sky captain Smith

Toast Toast CHG

Count me in! :)

Had the maturity unlocked and it seemed that now there are very stalkers there and even fewer spawning. Hence i am locking it now FYI. If anyone experiences otherwise, let me know.

FYI - checked it out again last night, lookin' gud!! Mostly Old Alphas and Prowlers. One or two stalkers but looks like no more spawning = will be going away for good soon I bet.

Anyways, gotta finish up a few more kills for some more evade and I'll be grinding out there very soon.

I was there earlier for a bit myself m8 and 1-2 stalkers did spawn. Hence i have unlocked it again for a day or two to make sure none spawn.. Will keep everyone posted on the progress. Working to have some weekly event during the weekends going as well.

frolic fric dogfood

i like stalkers ;)

register Black, div :)

on the la now. spawn looks great, mostly alpha to prowler, only seen two stalkers. looking forward to grinding out the iron challenge.

Firstly, my apologies for not being able to manage the event as well as i would like to, irl obligations and all that. My good friend Rufus has offered to help me out for the event with the scoring and details. Thanks a lot buds for the help, most appreciated.

If anyone has any doubts, please feel free to contact "Rufus deathouse dragon" for clarification. He will also help with setting up weekly events in game on the LA as per his convenience.

Again, my sincere thanks to Rufus for helping me out here.

Cheers,

Divinity

Please register:
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman
Mrs Cool Fire
Team: Mr and Mrs Cool Fire

Your welcome and I happy to help,
So some of you all know me from my LA, I will spend the weekend added name to a Google doc that will be open to everyone and have it back dated and up soon. Any questions please feel free to ask.
Good luck and happy hunting,
Rufus

Updated here is the link please check to see if both you are on it and that you can view it please,
Thanks

OLA4

Last edited:
New month, new prizes to come, keep checking in to see

Register Adi Biliwen Wen

New week, new bump. If I can do it so can you, come get that free ped

Are the Atrax to strong for you? Send me a PM and Ill come Fap you for free :nurse:

Free pets for anyone who signs up and globals this week and if you are already signed help just global and you get one too :yay:

Is it me :scratch2:, four days without anyone hunting out here, come on guys we can do better then this :yay:

Had a little run here earlier but sadly no global and thought I'd offer a little feedback. For me the spawn is way too thin - would be fine when it was stalkers but only saw 1 (which I believe is intended now). the LA needs to max the density if you're going to get rid of the stalkers. Way too much running and not enough shooting, look at OLA02 next door for how dense it needs to be. I checked the fert term and of the 3 DNA's, 2 are locked at around 80% numbers and the 3rd is at around 60%.

Trabin

Thank you, I've sent that info up to the owner.

Status
Back