Private Forum

Society
Aussie Entropians
Skytle DblooD Dryke
I would like to start a private forum for my soc.
How to do this please?

DBlooD

Heya Dblood - send a pm to 711 :)

New private forums are no longer available on PCF.

Please make use of the Groups feature, which offers the ability to make both public and private joinable groups.

What's the reason for private forums being unavailable now? They're way more useful and functional than the groups.

Please make use of the Groups feature, which offers the ability to make both public and private joinable groups.

Dang. I was hoping to come up with a suitably silly reason to create a forum and call it 'Foorum.'

One disadvantage with "Groups" is that new posts there doesn't show up in the "new post" and "updated threads" listings.

One disadvantage with "Groups" is that new posts there doesn't show up in the "new post" and "updated threads" listings.

You can also subscribe to groups, use subscribe to group in the group tools. You can see when there is a new post in the user CP. It is not shown as every new post like in threads, but it is highlited and you recognize when there is a new post in the group.

Back