Hogglo Diablo Event - Well Done MA

soLO 3000

Stalker
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Tar'quin soLO Solenson
In any event there will be whiners, abusers and some people just out to ruin the event for others..

....but overall, this event was a great success.

We had a crazy skill giving mob, chance of massive HOF's, not expensive to kill, open to all, fun banter with people you wouldn't otherwise meet, a whole unexpected side-lined skilling bonanza, and most of all it was pretty fun.

Not much lag, still playable, not a single disconnect from my side.

I say well done MA, keep it up.

Looking forward to the next one. :cool:

Argus spawn was awesome. Looked cool as well.

Big thanks to everyone up there for a good time, should have come there earlier!

Glad to see some brightness in this world of dark thought come first. Plus rep sir

indeed,me and wife hunted our asses off,were in most big hofs,and during making dinner hang in planes getting our hp a bit up,we liked it :)

Can't complain about the event :)) Would have wanted a bit more clarity about it but was indeed fun :)

Just one complaint. Allowing air vehicles made the event area unplayable since it was full of people standing close to the hog in order to skill. In the next event the AOE should be forbidden to air vehicles.

Very nice event anyway. Hope to see more.

we solved that by going into pvp area and made no vehicles allowed
sometimes a mistake by a kill but it was the lesser of the 2 evils

+6k after event from the 100k ATH and break even at the rest

+1.25 evade lvl @ 39 not too bad also

Lets hope MA learn from their mistakes on this event in time for the next one eh .

Back