I would like to...

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
...apologize to the whole community for being an asshole this weekend. Weekend was bad for starters and this skill-thingy got to me for some reason.

Not for having a different opinion, but for my general attitude. For the foul language used and the often poor argumentation. For ranting in every thread and every chat. For trying to force my beliefs on others and not looking at the situation objectively enough.

Hope we can all still be friends. :hug:

Last edited:
Sometimes it is good to take a chill-pill or two. I think every Entropian had some similiar experience during their time in EU. If it happens to me i usually log off and go outside or do something else i enjoy. That keeps me sane and next time i log in i tend to be more relaxed.

...apologize to the whole community for being an asshole this weekend. Weekend was bad for starters and this skill-thingy got to me for some reason.

Not for having a different opinion, but for my general attitude. For the foul language used and the often poor argumentation. For ranting in every thread and every chat. For trying to force my beliefs on others and not looking at the situation objectively enough.

Hope we can all still be friends. :hug:

It takes a real man to admit when he was wrong and I applaud you for that my friend.

:):):):):):):)

PCF is a evil place filled with dictators, vultures and trolls

We are bad people

This forum is a great way to Vent.

You can come here enter any topic and you know you can get a nice fight going.

I have done it many a times.

I'm not sorry, makes me feel better about issues.

So, don't be sorry. Shit happens.

I didn't see your posts really - but appreciate this thread. I too have fired off some negativity - and later came back to realized it was over the top, etc. We are here to support each other (I hope) and I agree it was a bad weekend.
Peace!

I am too annoyed at the "expletive deleted"s (ok, not actually written in the first place) at MA to rant under much control at all, so I have not "contributed" to various threads these last few days.

There have been occassional comments by people who have taken part, had a night's sleep, then decided they regretted having done so, others who have taken part because they have extremely little faith in MA and are trying to "salvage" at least something from this - and other variants of what action to take....

I applaud your apology today too, well done!

Edit additional because I can't resist asking about the more likely scenario:

Why did the chicken look both ways before crossing the road? Because even the chicken was aware enough of the possible unintended consequencies of its actions to pay attention to what it was doing.

Why did the other chicken not look both ways before crossing the road? Because it was arrogant enough to not even care if it was being stupid, incompetent or worse. It reckoned it could just revive as usual and the drivers would have to sort out any problems they might have on their own...

Last edited:
I think its best to just forget this weekend and movve on

I just think that the forum is for discussion of all topics, but we need a humor everywhere. This is not RL, you do not need to do here all you do in RL. This is only a game and forum for a gaming questions. Do not mix them with RL. And all will be fine! If EU for someone is the only reality, I can only feel sorry about them.

Don't worry, be happy (C)

I didn't see your posts really - but appreciate this thread. I too have fired off some negativity - and later came back to realized it was over the top, etc. We are here to support each other (I hope) and I agree it was a bad weekend.
Peace!

Not any specific post I can point to, just had a poor attitude in all channels. Chats, Skype, forum, etc.

In one of those days, it's better to go bananas on a forum than start shooting IRL.

PCF: saving lives since 2005.

Not any specific post I can point to, just had a poor attitude in all channels. Chats, Skype, forum, etc.

Despite the fact that we have with you a little bit different opinions, I do not think that it is an occasion to express emotions or anger. If the game starts to bring you pain, it is better to abandon it. Or log in and enjoy! Patience and calm - this is what we lack :cool:

In one of those days, it's better to go bananas on a forum than start shooting IRL.

Also true!

Added:
I would add, that without this forum, game would be boring, filled with gloomy, strict people, investors, and business relationships. I think this attitude is unacceptable for any game, and I would not play it. So thank you, that there is PCF and to all you here ;)! If I had known about it earlier, during my playing from 2007 to 2012, it would have passed for me is much more funny.

Last edited:
Despite the fact that we have with you a little bit different opinions, I do not think that it is an occasion to express emotions or anger. If the game starts to bring you pain, it is better to abandon it. Or log in and enjoy! Patience and calm - this is what we lack :cool:

Also true!

That is only part of it.

Another problem was greedy people ruining the hunting for us, and harassing us. If I just would have gone to Argus from the start, none of this rage would have come. On top of that, I had connection issues. Sure, it is just a game, problem was though that I had a shitty weekend and wanted to play a bit at night, but encountered more annoying elements.

But lets forget about this weekend now. :)

That is only part of it.

Another problem was greedy people ruining the hunting for us, and harassing us. If I just would have gone to Argus from the start, none of this rage would have come. On top of that, I had connection issues. Sure, it is just a game, problem was though that I had a shitty weekend and wanted to play a bit at night, but encountered more annoying elements.

But lets forget about this weekend now. :)

Do not worry, it's just a game. If you think that all is bad, just go outside and look around. And perhaps you will find that you are much happy than many of the people around you. Everything is relative.

op should also apologise for starting this thread

Aww WS, don't worry about it! There were tempers frayed across the board the past few days.

The wonderful thing with your name is you found away of allowing others to have a bit of humour with your rants ;)

And whinning or not, we still love you for it either way :hug:

We all can have bad days even if its just a game! :) but to be man enough to relize it and say sorry is a big thing to do and i have alot of respect for that :) wish you an amazing day :)

You're not the only one who used a few choice words during that event mate, Ive been feeling a little guilty myself at all the swearing and ranting I was doing - all of it directed at those ships who insisted on landing and blocking shots.

Anyways, if anyone cares, I too apologise. I'm a nice guy normally - true story :yay:

You're not the only one who used a few choice words during that event mate, Ive been feeling a little guilty myself at all the swearing and ranting I was doing - all of it directed at those ships who insisted on landing and blocking shots.

Anyways, if anyone cares, I too apologise. I'm a nice guy normally - true story :yay:

To be fair Kryten the pilots were so annoying and in any other situation they would get temp ban! I realised when I was shooting I was going into full berserker rage aswell!

Just chalk it down to a stressfull situation :cool:

Last edited:
As events/situations go it was extreme and bound to polarize opinions, don't stress it people are allowed to have bad days you know :).

After all it is the same differences that makes us as a species advance and debate, it's natural.

^^ Here Here +rep to Svarog

Back