Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Looking for the guy on this picture. Let's start the search :yay:

What a boss.. hahahahaha:laugh:

eu_player.jpg

Killah bee has a thing for ashy guys?

My guess is that he sneezed, not realizing what it would do to the ash tray. :wise:

Judging by the red line at the bottom of the screen, he might be watching YouTube video in fullscreen, not actually playing.

Judging by the red line at the bottom of the screen, he might be watching YouTube video in fullscreen, not actually playing.

I don't believe it is youtube, rather I believe it is an experience meter to his next level. If you are full screen in youtube and hover to move the bar forward, typically the title reappears towards the top

Looking for the guy on this picture. Let's start the search :yay:

What a boss.. hahahahaha:laugh:

eu_player.jpg

Don't think that the person sneezed since there is no ashes on the right leg at all. My guess is that they have a cat that tried to lay on the keyboard and was picked up by the scruff and scrambling kicked the ashtray making it wobble wildly throwing the ashes out around and mostly in one direction..:D

hes playing terra

haha lol
Erikli is turkish water. Maybe start search em there :D

it is artificial!
isn't a real person there
...just saying

Yes it is not a sneeze...sneezes create more of a one-directional ash-splatter.

This was caused by the very common "stationary ash-tray flipping" that occurs when something comes down hard on one edge of the ash-tray, prompting it to flip basically in place, and blasting ashes in more than one direction. Here, the culprit seems to be his left hand. Oftentimes, the ashtray lands upright again, as seen in the picture. When hit at weird angles, ash-trays tend to do some crazy shit...

When this happens, it is usually followed by a loud "what...the...FUCK! Seriously? How the...". Although, this exclamation pales in comparison to those times when it's your coke-plate.

I still say that it happened while removing a cat that decided to climb up on desk. Left hand would have been on the desk, right hand on cat scruff lifting it while starting to stand and stepping away from desk with right leg. That would be why there is no ash on right leg while left leg and hand were still right against the desk. No ash on floor.:wise:
Cats flail sometimes when being picked up like that and would have bumped the ashtray towards the left hand. Reacting to stop it from going off table caused it to tip onto keyboard.

I think it's "wikileaks" Julian Assange, he's not been able to leave the embassy he been hiding in for few years to do laundry and empty the ashtray.:laugh::laugh:

Back