TEAM ROMANIA

GROUP C:
TEAM GREAT BRITAIN
TEAM AMETHERA
TEAM GUINEA
TEAM FRANCE

MATCH SCHEDULE:
TIMES TO BE ANNOUNCED AS CONFIRMED.

If you would like your matches to start on different weekends etc please let me know and we'll see what can be done.

February 14th/15th:

USA vs AUSTRALIA SUNDAY 15th : 00:00
ITALY vs EUDORIA SUNDAY 15th : 17:00
FINLAND vs DACH SATURDAY 14th : 19:00
SWEDEN vs ROMANIA
GREAT BRITAIN vs AMETHERA SUNDAY 15th : 17:00
GUINEA vs FRANCE SATURDAY 14th : 19:00

February 21st/22nd:

USA vs ITALY SATURDAY 21st 19:00
EUDORIA vs AUSTRALIA SATURDAY 21st 22:00
SWEDEN vs FINLAND SUNDAY 22nd 17:00
DACH vs ROMANIA
GREAT BRITAIN vs GUINEA SUNDAY 22nd 12:00
AMETHERA vs FRANCE SUNDAY 22nd 17:00

February 28th/March 1st

USA vs EUDORIA SATURDAY 28th 19:00
ITALY vs AUSTRALIA SATURDAY 28th 22:00
FINLAND vs ROMANIA
SWEDEN vs DACH SATURDAY 28th 19:00
GREAT BRITAIN vs FRANCE SUNDAY 1st 17:00
GUINEA vs AMETHERA SUNDAY 1st 17:00

The two teams of each group that achieve the best combined total scores from all three matches go through to the SEMI-FINALS (Stage 5).
STAGE 4 Moblist Thread updated with special spawn co-ords.

LEFTOVER MATCHES:

SWEDEN against the absent ROMANIA : SATURDAY 7th 19:00
DACH against the absent ROMANIA : SATURDAY 7th 19:00
FINLAND against the absent ROMANIA : SUNDAY 8th 17:00

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Guinea VS France confirmed Saturday 14 19:00 Ma time.

Regards,

Sweetyxx

Confirming 00:00 timeslot on 14/15 Feb for USA vs AUSTRALIA.

Updated original post with confirmed matches.

Sweden/Dach/Finland/Romania match order switched on request.

Hurrikane

Schedule updated, just Sweden vs Romania to confirm.

Hurrikane

Thanks so much for it being on one place :)

Team Guinea have withdrawn from the event due to some perceived unfairness that I can find no evidence of. Opponents of Team Guinea will still play the matches they were due to have, with an automatic win and Team Guinea scoring 0 (unless they attend).

Hurrikane

Updated original post with confirmed matches.

Sweden/Dach/Finland/Romania match order switched on request.

Hurrikane

In case you wonder why you haven't gotten any response from us:

Due to short time for us to Schedule our match with new opponent Romania (as Dach has rescheduled to meet Finland), and Romania has a problem to gather a team, we haven't been able yet to set a time.

If it is not possible to find an opponent this weekend, would it be possible for us to do the last match the weekend march 7/8?

Last edited:
In case you wonder why you haven't gotten any response from us:

Due to short time for us to Schedule our match with new opponent Romania (as Dach has rescheduled to meet Finland), and Romania has a problem to gather a team, we haven't been able yet to set a time.

If it is not possible to find an opponent this weekend, would it be possible for us to do the last match the weekend march 7/8?

Or play two even 3 matches the same weekend? isn't that allowed if the opponents agree? so no extra weekend needed then.

Or play two even 3 matches the same weekend? isn't that allowed if the opponents agree? so no extra weekend needed then.
Sorry for being blunt, but if you think about it, why should a team be left at disadvantage by having two or even three games stacked into one weekend, just because an opponent fails to show up at all for the designated weekend?

The match is clearly stated to be played this weekend, so the discussion about adding another weekend is a compromise for you guys and should if anything be welcomed by you. Since IIRC according to the rules if one team fails to come up with any suggestion of timeslots at all for the weekend the other team picks time. Talked to a judge about it as well and apparently this is how issues like this have been dealt with in the past.

It doesnt' seem like, at least with a short notice like this, our mainteam currently doesn't want to commit to do two matches a later weekend (which we would have had to if standing over this weekend).

DACH wanted to hunt Finland this weekend instead of Sweden; thus Dach (obviously) doesn't want to do two matches this weekend.

Finland: I haven't been able to make Contact with finnish captain yet to ask if they are willing to do two matches this weekend.

There seems to be a new opportunity though; to hunt weekend 7-8/3. However, I currently doesn't know if our mainteam is ready for that weekend as this is a new option.

Sorry for being blunt, but if you think about it, why should a team be left at disadvantage by having two or even three games stacked into one weekend, just because an opponent fails to show up at all for the designated weekend?

The match is clearly stated to be played this weekend, so the discussion about adding another weekend is a compromise for you guys and should if anything be welcomed by you. Since IIRC according to the rules if one team fails to come up with any suggestion of timeslots at all for the weekend the other team picks time. Talked to a judge about it as well and apparently this is how issues like this have been dealt with in the past.

I think you should read my post again, I don't want another weekend and I don't want to force anyone to play more than one game on the same weekend unless they also would like to do that.
That being said GL to all participants!, I did efforts to make my team participating for the sake of the good ol times. No problem if we are eliminated, for not be able to make it, will just free up some time on my calendar.

RELAX:)

The stipulation that Matches be arranged or forfeited was put in place to help us arrange the event and ensure all matches were played, and that individual teams were not inconvenienced unduly or placed in a disadvantageous position.
When there's a bit of breathing room, as there is now, and both teams express a need to arrange a match outside of the schedule, the match itself is our priority, as long as spawn conditions etc remain the same it doesn't really matter when it is played as long as it does not disrupt the competition.

The Group Stage is three weekends but then there will be a short break before the Semi-Finals, during which any leftover matches can be picked up. I'm hoping most stick to the schedule but there are a lot of countries and people to consider and lots of good reasons why certain dates do not work.

As each match is played, the scores will be posted, gaps will be filled, and the Stage will continue as planned.

All I ask is as much notice as you can give of your match-time decisions.

Hurrikane

It doesnt' seem as a problem for us to reschedule, so we do the match 7-8 march instead!

Happy to see that WoF is still happening! :yay:

Happy to see that WoF is still happening! :yay:

Hi Skam:)

I finally got into Rabbids:) My daughter LOVES the cartoons and so do I:)

Hurrikane

Hello,

AMETHERA vs FRANCE

CONFIRMED SUNDAY 22 17:00 MA time

Best regards,

Sweetyxx

EUDORIA vs AUSTRALIA on 21st Feb 22:00 please.

I want to book the following slot for Sweden - Finland:
Sunday february 22nd, 17:00

Original Post updated, just waiting on DACH vs ROMANIA to be scheduled.

Hurrikane

Original Post updated, just waiting on DACH vs ROMANIA to be scheduled.

Maybe you should read this, from their thread:

The few active ppl in team Romania decided that is time to take a step back.

I was hopping in the beginning more people would take part but it seems we were wrong.

Team Romania is out for this year.

Good luck all!

Our captain has been absent this week therefore we did not came to an agreement with Romania regarding timeslot. However now as Romania retreated from wof does team DACH still gotta play that match for the points or can we continue with the next match against Sweden?

Our captain has been absent this week therefore we did not came to an agreement with Romania regarding timeslot. However now as Romania retreated from wof does team DACH still gotta play that match for the points or can we continue with the next match against Sweden?

As with the withdrawal of Team GUINEA, Team ROMANIA's withdrawal means the matches they were to be involved in will now played without them at their opponents' chosen times.

Hurrikane

Nevermind :)

Last edited:
Can we please have 22:00 for ITALY vs AUSTRALIA?

Not sure where the post ended up; but for the match Sweden-DACH time has been agreed to:
Saturday 28/2 19:00 MA time.

Last edited:
Not sure where the post ended up; but for the match Sweden-DACH time has been agreed to:
Saturday 28/2 19:00 MA time.

Passing on a message from Hurri, this is confirmed.

What a weekend! Schedule and Score Thread both updated with latest results.

Hurrikane

Back