Help: lappy only runs on low or safe mode...help

Birty

Dominant
Society
Antipodean Army
the 9tailed fox
as the title mentions I can barely run eu.

Specs are; acer aspire v5-573G
Os win 8 64bit
Intel i5-4200u
Nvidia geforce GT720m
4gb ddr 3

This should run on medium at worst imo.
I get low sys memory errors so im thinking maybe an extra 4gb ddr may help but need some advice...any suggestions are most welcome pm me or reply in thread plz

Regards
Fox

as the title mentions I can barely run eu.

Specs are; acer aspire v5-573G
Os win 8 64bit
Intel i5-4200u
Nvidia geforce GT720m
4gb ddr 3

This should run on medium at worst imo.
I get low sys memory errors so im thinking maybe an extra 4gb ddr may help but need some advice...any suggestions are most welcome pm me or reply in thread plz

Regards
Fox

you have 2 vga cards on your pc
one is integrated in cpu and called integrated intel graphics 4200
other is nvidia geforce gt720m.

1.when you run game - right click -> run with graphic procesor -> select right gpu u need.
2. you progably run on balanced power saving mode - goto control panel -> power options -> advanced plan -> high performance plan.

Another 4 GB of RAM wouldnt hurt and that laptop is way ahead of the spec of my PC which I have to run on low settings.

Grab some benchmark testing software and see what that comes up with.
(oh and make sure all your drivers are up to date)

1.when you run game - right click -> run with graphic procesor -> select right gpu u need.
2. you progably run on balanced power saving mode - goto control panel -> power options -> advanced plan -> high performance plan.

Or this , if you are using the wrong graphics card then its gonna suck.The integrated graphics always suck and are really only good for things liks word / excel

What he said, there is a good chance you are not even using the nvidia card, and instead are using the onboard crap chip. (definitely google acer to make sure how to set/see those settings) More memory cant hurt....to a point, but that card should have some decent buffer built in as well that should be enough when used.

I had a far crappier acer laptop run medium fairly decent, but when those power settings swap the gpu to use the onboard...its clear.

Thanks for all the advice people. Going to swap out the 4gb for a 8gb and mess around with the settings and see how I go. It won't run as 64 bit either bit weird .

Thanks for all the advice people. Going to swap out the 4gb for a 8gb and mess around with the settings and see how I go. It won't run as 64 bit either bit weird .

did u put 64bit mode in settings?
tools button on louncher -> use 64bit

did u put 64bit mode in settings?
tools button on louncher -> use 64bit

Yeh but I get some error so iust run as 32bit

Back