Level 13 Amped Mining... Inside PVP3!

TommyDaGreat

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Poisonous TommyDaGreat Snake

Sweat... Heartbeats... Insanity... Paranoia...

All those are valid feelings and physical attributes that drag your mentality down as soon as you enter any lootable PVP zone!

Going inside them can mean the loss of all the ores and enmatters with the shot of a single bullet!

Death... Harassment... Torture... Pain... Bankrupcy...

No sane person would ever enter these zones unless heavily geared!

So of course I went inside there with a Level 13 amp to see what happened! :D

This is to celebrate my 10th mining video with Level 13 amps!

:yay:I hope you enjoy it! :yay:

And a big thank you to all subscribers out there! I've gained a lot of Youtube Subscribers since I started making these videos and I want you to know, that the fact you are following me on YouTube means tons to me!

Continue to spread the word!

And don't forget to check out my blog as well!

I don't know if anyone knew it existed! ^_^

Blog - http://tommydagreatest.blogg.se

NRF makes me sad. :(

Moving out of PVP to bank after every claim is really smart, I've never mined PvP, but that hadn't occurred to me.

Lose some decay on TP chip costs, but at least you're less likely to lose everything.

Keep it up!

Shame it didn't work out for ya in there :(

in the future just open up your friends list and uncheck all the filters except 'Nearby'.

It should be blank and if it isn't, that means someone is nearby. This works in PvP areas even with the map disabled.. you can right click the name that appears and click use tool (assuming you have on equipped) and your avatar will turn in the direction of the nearby player. This should help you when mining PvP in the future. Not sure if this is an exploit or intended by MA, but I assure you that all PvP'ers are using this feature to their advantage

Fun watch, but FYI that you were in PVP4, not PVP3. PVP3 zones are in orange, not red. I'd suggest a different area of that PVP4 zone though. I tend to avoid where you are because of the lysterium, but you can find some areas where it's not as common.

in the future just open up your friends list and uncheck all the filters except 'Nearby'.

It should be blank and if it isn't, that means someone is nearby. This works in PvP areas even with the map disabled.. you can right click the name that appears and click use tool (assuming you have on equipped) and your avatar will turn in the direction of the nearby player. This should help you when mining PvP in the future. Not sure if this is an exploit or intended by MA, but I assure you that all PvP'ers are using this feature to their advantage

Will keep that in mind, thank you. :)

Fun watch, but FYI that you were in PVP4, not PVP3. PVP3 zones are in orange, not red. I'd suggest a different area of that PVP4 zone though. I tend to avoid where you are because of the lysterium, but you can find some areas where it's not as common.

That depends on how you look at it... The first PVP was released SW of Port Atlantis before Cryengine, PVP 2 was south of nymph, PVP 3 was near Echidna and PvP 4 was around Ak'muul Island or whatever it's called.

Then Cryengine came and suddenly PVP 1 was moved somewhere completely different. Which was sad, because the old PVP1 with calamusoids, rare minerals and signs and warning honks as you entered was much more classic.

PvP2 remained more or less at the same location, slightly moved and PVP 3 was renamed PVP 4 for a reason nobody knows.

The real PVP 5 today would be that volcano island with a spaceship floating above it.

If you have been playing since nov 2003, the PVP zone next to Echidna will ALWAYS be the true PVP 3! :yay:

Back