What would you do with NI

Tamable Papoos !! :yay:

:monkey: :laugh: :monkey:

The resources and loot tables need a serious overhaul. All those crystals, semi-precious stones and whatnots give you a headache and only a few of them are used anyway. Even after a short hunt the inventory is crammed with bits and pieces and it simply takes way too long to figure out what you want to keep and what to discard.

Last edited:
It can be interesting !!!

Fast Fix :

1. Remove ancient greece and other time travel remnants with some kind of event ( alowing ppl go there last time )
2. Close all active instances if any ( especialy those needing complete mission chain if any exist )
3. Remove achivements and missions related
4. Leave landscape as is, change terminals and TP for caly/sf type
5. Agree with MA posibility of usage few cally native mobs ( might be least popular on cally ) 5-10 kinds will do
6. Remove all stupid NI mobs and change for those cally few
7. Mark all NI nativ items and loots as no longer lotable.

Later :

1. Make whole NI CND/FOMA/HELL style mining
2. Make whole NI lootable pvp except few TP near safe zones :)))

Oh, I forgot a pretty annoying thing that should be fixed:

* Don't make people stuck inside Wood structure under teleporters.
- Make spawning Point on, or slightly above the teleporter Surface. Not on the ground.

Not really a suggestion, but a fix:
Entrance to Ancient Greece costs Time Travel Crystals.
Exit from Ancient Greece = FREE.

That way, people (specially newcomers) don't get locked inside.... forever! :eyecrazy:

Not really a suggestion, but a fix:
Entrance to Ancient Greece costs Time Travel Crystals.
Exit from Ancient Greece = FREE.

That way, people (specially newcomers) don't get locked inside.... forever! :eyecrazy:

The first time you arrive there you are supposed to get Three TT-Crystals for free, for the return trip.

Does it work, or is it broken?

Nowdays, for wealthier players, it should be possible to buy TT-Crystals from NI (and other planets) over auction.

Though, it would be more Swift of course if you only paid one way.

Also, this just hit me:
* No ejection of mindforce implants
- It would be nice if implants wasn't ejected when you travel to a planet where they cant' be used.
Maybe it could be possible to just "hide" them, and when you arrive in an area where you can use them they automatically gets "unhidden".

* Fix hidden mindforce implant
- After mindforce implant has been ejected, it's hidden in carried inventory. This should be fixed, so you can re-insert it after arriving in the "normal zone" without having to relog.

Institute surfing on the planet....catch a wave :wtg:

Pirates of Next Island!

well to start things off.. Let's say that Next Island is not a south seas experience but maybe one from teh Caribbean..

(And cute th music):

I say tis.. Makt NI Pirate territory and thus factions of Pirates can hang out there.

Of coruse they would have to defelop the planet themselves. Hope you guys got large and i mean Large wallets..! After all what's not saying that you can't have *Ahem* pirate Booty*
complete with grass skirted native hula girls and all those Pappo who fling pooo at you.. not to mention the real bopars who can fore you to death.:tongue2:

But the like I said there could be "Pirate Booy hiddewn there, and thus we have another arkadia.. where we get to loot the treasure chests and try to run off planet ..

so hey give it to the pirates.. they deserve NI.. (And i Couldn't wish it upon any nicer bunch of guys and gals.)

So yes, You win.. "The Booby Pirze Planet..:dunce:

After all you are a Pirate as the other song goes..

Or we could do what that one guy said.. Blow it up like Aldeberan..:lolup:

Benjamin Ben Coyote
A.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

Back