I give up. What loots Tier VII Components?

Rumsponge

Elite
Ben Rumsponge Rumson
I regularly hunt several of the creatures that Entropedia says loot them, but I can't remember when I last got one.

Anyone loot any in the past few months? If so, where?

Motorhead Princes ofc

From what I now its the Motorhead mobs in RT

They do loot them ofcourse but last time i hunted them, just few days back VII and VIII were the comps the looted the least by far. But this does change often.

They do loot them ofcourse but last time i hunted them, just few days back VII and VIII were the comps the looted the least by far. But this does change often.

So far, that's been my experience. Got 2 tier VII from a L16 Motorhead, moved on to the L33-39 ones and only got Tier I, II and III. I'll keep going for a couple more days, but I need 129 more and I suspect it's going to be a long grind.

So far, that's been my experience. Got 2 tier VII from a L16 Motorhead, moved on to the L33-39 ones and only got Tier I, II and III. I'll keep going for a couple more days, but I need 129 more and I suspect it's going to be a long grind.

You want the the Motorhead Princes

If you look at the map where it says Lemmy's Castle.

You want to be just above the mm in 'Lemmys' on the map.

i believe phasm drop VII or was it Aurli?

Primordial Longu mid matturity and up. Not sure if the small can give you any, never got some from young so switched after first 2 hunts to the medium one near Proteron.

But well they are pretty rare, did the whole iron mission and looted maybe 30-40 of them. Had days without any in loot!

Primordial Longu mid matturity and up. Not sure if the small can give you any, never got some from young so switched after first 2 hunts to the medium one near Proteron.

But well they are pretty rare, did the whole iron mission and looted maybe 30-40 of them. Had days without any in loot!

I'm well into the Primordial Longu Iron Stage 4. Only kill Provider through Prowler. Killed a crapload of Eviscerators and a bunch of Proterons. Never sold or TT'd any and I have a total of 20 or 30 in storage.

In a few hours of hunting Motörhead Royalty, I've picked up another 10. Of course, I've also picked up a bunch of every other level except VIII and IX.

Going to try some other RT mobs that people recommended. I still need 120 more.

Tier VII Components

I've been hunting Neconu at Land area #23 -Royal Club- (Calypso). They drop Tier VII Components.

I'll try that next time I'm on Calypso.

There are phasms on RT as just north of the Argo Beach TPs, along the high ground.

EDIT - location is 138854, 86208

Last edited:
Well, I tried the Phasms on RT. Several globals, but not a single tiering component of any level :D

I guess maybe I'll try Neconu next.

I got 3 from primordal longu young yesterday.

Dont know if it atters if you are on RT or Calypso but i have looted T7 from Phasm on calypso but some runs no drops and sometime you get more, droprate is overall very low.

Wiles on planet cyrene drop tons. It can be killed by swimming backwards while shooting l99 mob 4500 hp with no defense cost.

Back