Help: Trox armor?

Will be hunting small trox, young to old.

130ish hp,
Level 20 evader

Man I look at some of the options given here and I realize how many of us have completely forgotten what it's like to be such low health/evade. :laugh: I mean sure, for a certain level of health/evade/dps unplated adj pixie is fine, but with his desire to fap only between kills, and factoring in the inevitable mob agro he'll get, I'd say some folks underestimated.

Then again, I (& many of us on this list) cut my teeth on trox back before the regen reset when they were actually dangerous. My 1st trox kill was a young while wearing rascal+2a (5a?). Was a hard fight. shoot, fap fap shoot fap shoot fap fap fap shoot....

my defensive costs first run was 1.5% roughly in an eMINE set where my fap costs was 66 pec. Can it really get much more effective?

1.5% defense cost at your level? I'd say run with that. You're doing just fine. My last trox hunts were around there with zero fap cost.

cut my teeth on trox back before the regen reset when they were actually dangerous. My 1st trox kill was a young while wearing rascal+2a (5a?). Was a hard fight. shoot, fap fap shoot fap shoot fap fap fap shoot....

ahh yes , back in the day I used to mine out at tethys creek , there was always a lone Atrox young there who always used to get me, until one day I killed him ! :)

I used to always pay him a visit after that everytime I logged in :)

Man I look at some of the options given here and I realize how many of us have completely forgotten what it's like to be such low health/evade. :laugh: I mean sure, for a certain level of health/evade/dps unplated adj pixie is fine, but with his desire to fap only between kills, and factoring in the inevitable mob agro he'll get, I'd say some folks underestimated.

Then again, I (& many of us on this list) cut my teeth on trox back before the regen reset when they were actually dangerous. My 1st trox kill was a young while wearing rascal+2a (5a?). Was a hard fight. shoot, fap fap shoot fap shoot fap fap fap shoot....

1.5% defense cost at your level? I'd say run with that. You're doing just fine. My last trox hunts were around there with zero fap cost.

Low? Closing in on medium health :D

I think harrier + 5a with an eco fap will be the only way for me to get below 1%. At the moment providers hit me twice on average, so as long as they don't have company it works fine. Just need to find those shrooms now...

Adj Pixie + 5b. Did the iron mission in that. Repairs at the end of a 100 kill run ran from 7 to 10 ped. Lower if you can avoid the Ninja Spawn Bum Rushes.

I see somewhere you are mentioning about defense cost of 1.5%.

Just curious how do you calculate this? Is the % from total cost of the run or how?

Just curious because I want to track as well my defense cost.

Hey,
for me when I was hunting them with almost same lvls as you with adj pixie and 5A plates healed with Vivo S10 using Purpose L (CDF edit) attached with A106, healing and armor decay was around 4-5peds per 350PED cycled (ammo+weap_decay). Had to only use fap when ninja spawned or with higher maturity like provi-guard.

With higher evader lvl like 25+ it would be definitely best choice i guess.

Mia

Back