The Longtime $5 Hunting and Exercise Project

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
On January 7th, 2014, I began the long grind to getting an arkadia land area after being tired of calypso. 3 months later, I had an LA and thus began a 3 month grind of getting the otorugi brain. This entailed several hours in what I call my fatty chair. It was an expensive massage chair that was sooooo comfy.

In early december, I decided I would get a 2nd ark la.. and after all the grinding (less than the first), I had it in 6 weeks. After an entire year, I accomplished much but gained a lot... of weight. About 55lb worth (for you non metric communists).

Now I intend to do something about it Because my health is getting worse than it has been since my partial thyroidectemy.

Starting Saturday, I will be streaming hunts at twitch.tv/atomicstorms .. for which I will be grind hunting using a controller setup with my Viking 360 controller and an exercise bike. I will post my hunting logs and calories burned.

The goal:

Unlock Commando
Lose 60lb

The setup:

3D projector
77" smart board/TV
recumbent exercise bike
viking 360 controller

Upon completion, my reward to myself is an imk2 OR mod merc.

Will post before and after photos at the conclusion of the project.

Last edited:
Luck to ya! :thumbup:

I saw this but I don't want to be immersed in eu. :)

It's a personal choice. I want to still see surroundings.

Sounds like a great goal.

I'm very curious how well a controller would work with EU. Is it functional enough to do what you need to do? I've always been a keyboard/mouse person.

It will require the use of next target hot keys. The wife is looking for an apparatus to use with the bike for a smaller keyboard and mouse.

That's awesome! I actually wanted to do the same thing when streaming but have it tied to my play time. Every hour spent playing = 1 mile running/walking or equivalent activity. Best of luck on your weight loss. I should mention that you can look into the keto diet, it worked well for my brother and I. We both lost over 20 pounds on it and even up to 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks. It is crazy how much your body changes once you restrict sugars and carbs.

Cheers!

That's awesome! I actually wanted to do the same thing when streaming but have it tied to my play time. Every hour spent playing = 1 mile running/walking or equivalent activity. Best of luck on your weight loss. I should mention that you can look into the keto diet, it worked well for my brother and I. We both lost over 20 pounds on it and even up to 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks. It is crazy how much your body changes once you restrict sugars and carbs.

Cheers!

Ill look at it. I'm going to have to do this anyway because when you only have half a thyroid, everything changes. 5 years after surgery and I still struggle with it.

It will require the use of next target hot keys. The wife is looking for an apparatus to use with the bike for a smaller keyboard and mouse.

Make sure to have a "target self" key as well, so that if you target past the closest target, you can get back quicky without going thrugh all nearby targets first.

Is this an XBOX 360 or PS4 controller?

Make sure to have a "target self" key as well, so that if you target past the closest target, you can get back quicky without going thrugh all nearby targets first.

Is this an XBOX 360 or PS4 controller?

Viking 360

Or you can just use "Deselect".

Gratz on the LA & GL With your Health Improvements.

great enterprise :)
may i suggest also doing weightlifting or progressive calestenitics

muscles burn more calories thne fat,also look into intermittent fasting

im nearly 52 and still very well built :)

great enterprise :)
may i suggest also doing weightlifting or progressive calestenitics

im nearly 52 and still very well built :)
Yep when I returned to work after my first accident, this is what I did to get back into shape for my job as a drywaller, framer, and taper. It works well! :yup:

Unfortunately another accident left my left wrist in extreme pain and not as usable. I think I may have to "race" you in the weight loss department. Either way, I wish you the best of luck and lots of "loss" ;)

Hunt as normal. Every 15 minutes press T. While you're going through the tp process do some high intensity exercise for 2 minutes. Then return to where you were and rinse and repeat. Rotate exercises each circuit.

Never restrict carbs. They are essential food for the brain. Also a carb = protein in the amount of energy given. Simply count calories and adjust if you put on weight, dont put on weight or stay the same. Counting calories is really easy. I spend about 10 minutes of my day doing it and its hugely beneficial.

Also google a term called "metabolic damage" its a massive problem caused by stupid short term diet plans.

I could say alot more as I have trained since I was 13 and am 29 now but do not want to scare you

hf gl :yup:

Last edited:
I accomplished much but gained a lot... of weight

Hey LT, you know its not the gaming that causes this? IT'S ALL THE CRAP YOU STUFF INTO YOUR UPPER CAVITY! :laugh:

I'd need to lose 60lbs as well, I'll race you! However, I cannot afford a mm or imk2 so my sole motivator shall be the opportunity to beat a viatnamese hooker.

I like the fasting for over-all health but I don't find it useful for shedding fat.

Also it's important to get up and move around a lot for health, I mean avoid sitting for too long thats bad for the CV system

Good luck with this!!!

-kitch

[...] I accomplished much but gained a lot... of weight. About 55lb worth (for you non metric communists). [...]

Good luck with your hunt profiting & weight losing!
Go metric, SI is the best! :yay:

Never restrict carbs. They are essential food for the brain. Also a carb = protein in the amount of energy given. Simply count calories and adjust if you put on weight, dont put on weight or stay the same. Counting calories is really easy. I spend about 10 minutes of my day doing it and its hugely beneficial.

Also google a term called "metabolic damage" its a massive problem caused by stupid short term diet plans.

I could say alot more as I have trained since I was 13 and am 29 now but do not want to scare you

hf gl :yup:

Oh definitely not dieting. But some changes must be made. when you don't have a full thyroid, the chemistry changes.

Back