FYI: Whiny Trox Log

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Okedoke. Tired as hell so this is going to be short. Starting to log my trox hunts as I started to work on the mission chain. Will make op look better tomorrow.

Current setup:

Mod Isis LR32 + Shear Pro600 + 2x bullseye 8 + longreach 4
Random blp (L) tagger
Starkhov As-117

Fap110 T5
10 Pulse

Run #1; 642 dead troxes
Ammo: 2,000
Weapon decay: 406,03
Amp decay: 302,66
Attachments: 24,76
Enhancers: 24,00
Fap: 0,66
Armor: 39,21

Total expenses: 2797,32
Total return: 2558,00
Return 91.44%

Yes, I was overprotected, too lazy to get me a new armor today. Will be fixed tomorrow though. Bad start...

Better armor and a hyper charged A204 (buying!) should make it better, as well as replacing damage enhancers (6 levels of them atm) with accuracy or economic enhancers. We'll see...

Globals:

Atrox Mature 58 PED Fri, 13 Feb 2015 00:45:20
Atrox Mature 70 PED Fri, 13 Feb 2015 00:44:14
Atrox Mature 66 PED Thu, 12 Feb 2015 22:36:35
Atrox Old 57 PED Thu, 12 Feb 2015 22:25:00
Atrox Young 89 PED Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:01:27
Atrox Young 135 PED Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:50:59

Last edited:
Love Stats so Love Reading Logs.
Good Luck with your mission.

642 troxes in the first run is very impressive.
My advice is to drop the Stark 117 and also replace the shear pro600 with the 106 or imp 105 ( better TT)
And yea, if you had less than a ped repair on the fap... You are overprotected

The 91% return is after MU or TT?

642 troxes in the first run is very impressive.
My advice is to drop the Stark 117 and also replace the shear pro600 with the 106 or imp 105 ( better TT)
And yea, if you had less than a ped repair on the fap... You are overprotected

The 91% return is after MU or TT?

The as117 was only used as finisher (in the beginning, got tired of it). And regarding amp; yeah, you are right. Was obsessed yestesyerday when I realized the gun could manage 280+ crits...

Edit: Costs are including markup, return is excluding markup.

All very nice, only replace the amp, waste of peds there. But gun is very nice for trox log.

Okedoke, at it again.

Armor changed from eMINE to Adj. Harrier + 5b. Amp changed to overpriced A106. Lets see how this goes.

GL!

But why not use a more "eco" amp in the A204 series, you can afford it :yup:

Run #2: 343 dead troxes

Mod LR32 + 2x Bullseye 8 + Longreach 4 + A106 + I, II, III, IV, V & VI Damage enhancers

Fap110 T5.5
10 Pulse

Adj. Harrier + 5b

Expenses:
Ammo: 1,000 PED
Weapon decay: 251,04
Amp decay: 133,39
Attachment decay: 12,54
Enhancers: 9,60
Fap: 5,18
Armor: 19,08

Total expenses: 1430,83
Return (TT): 1369,47
Return %: 95.71

Globals:
Atrox Mature 141 PED Fri, 13 Feb 2015 22:29:04
Atrox Provider 69 PED Fri, 13 Feb 2015 21:50:07
Atrox Young 67 PED Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:00:41
Atrox Young 60 PED Fri, 13 Feb 2015 19:58:30

Comments: Buhuuu. Defence costs are way to high. I need smaller plates, also I need to use the 10 pulse more and FAP110 less. Think I am going to put five levels of eco enhancers into it, unless I can find a cheap adapted T15 or adj. FAP. Smaller plates is a must.

Run #2: 343 dead troxes

Mod LR32 + 2x Bullseye 8 + Longreach 4 + A106 + I, II, III, IV, V & VI Damage enhancers

Fap110 T5.5
10 Pulse

Adj. Harrier + 5b

Expenses:
Ammo: 1,000 PED
Weapon decay: 251,04
Amp decay: 133,39
Attachment decay: 12,54
Fap: 5,18
Armor: 19,08

Total expenses: 1430,83
Return (TT): 1369,47
Return %: 95.71

Globals:
Atrox Mature 141 PED Fri, 13 Feb 2015 22:29:04
Atrox Provider 69 PED Fri, 13 Feb 2015 21:50:07
Atrox Young 67 PED Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:00:41
Atrox Young 60 PED Fri, 13 Feb 2015 19:58:30

Comments: Buhuuu. Defence costs are way to high. I need smaller plates, also I need to use the 10 pulse more and FAP110 less. Think I am going to put five levels of eco enhancers into it, unless I can find a cheap adapted T15 or adj. FAP. Smaller plates is a must.
Your getting closer. Sometimes it's more trial and error for the first few runs to see what setup works best, but I think your on the right track! :yup:

Ty for posting this as well. It's great info for others who wish to try and huunt these and perhaps other mobs on an Eco plan. :beerchug:

Your getting closer. Sometimes it's more trial and error for the first few runs to see what setup works best, but I think your on the right track! :yup:

Ty for posting this as well. It's great info for others who wish to try and huunt these and perhaps other mobs on an Eco plan. :beerchug:

5b seemed to be overprotection for young to old so began next run with 5As instead. 3100 vs 900 durability and a lot less protection. Can still do providers thanks to evade but no more accidental tanking. Going to pick up hp buff for pet and probably economy enhancers for fap. Will replace damage enhancers with accuracy as they break.

If the LR32 could tick to 6.9 that would also help a bit.

Edit: So far TT return is 93% and loss is 300.xx. Would need a big global next run to get in green.

Last edited:
Calling it a night early today. Tired; Shit goes slow. So decided to stop halfway through the run.

Run #3: 167 dead troxes

Mod. LR32 + 2x Bullseye 8 + Longreach 4 + A106 + I, II, III, IV, V, VI Damage enhancers

Fap110
10 pulse

Adj. Harrier + 5a

Expenses:
Ammo: 500 PED
Weapon decay: 124,62
Amp decay: 66,23
Attachment decay: 6,22
Enhancers: 2,40
Fap: 7,67
Armor: 3,46

Total expenses: 710,60
Return (TT): 499,67
Return %: 70.32%

Globals:
NONE :lolup:

Comments: Bullshit run. Good thing it ended early.... Defense cost down to 1.57%. Not a big difference; However I am gaining paramedic skills. Started to collect mushrooms for a mod 2350; Since it is 4x the eco of the fap110 I should be able to cut heal cost in half.

Calling it a night early today. Tired; Shit goes slow. So decided to stop halfway through the run.

Run #3: 167 dead troxes

Mod. LR32 + 2x Bullseye 8 + Longreach 4 + A106 + I, II, III, IV, V, VI Damage enhancers

Fap110
10 pulse

Adj. Harrier + 5a

Expenses:
Ammo: 500 PED
Weapon decay: 124,62
Amp decay: 66,23
Attachment decay: 6,22
Enhancers: 2,40
Fap: 7,67
Armor: 3,46

Total expenses: 710,60
Return (TT): 499,67
Return %: 70.32%

Globals:
NONE :lolup:

Comments: Bullshit run. Good thing it ended early.... Defense cost down to 1.57%. Not a big difference; However I am gaining paramedic skills. Started to collect mushrooms for a mod 2350; Since it is 4x the eco of the fap110 I should be able to cut heal cost in half.
Gl and I hope you get better loot!:beerchug:

Yea troxi loot always sucks at weekends . gl on next one :)

Yea troxi loot always sucks at weekends . gl on next one :)

Guess someone had to pay for the oratan ath...

Just a reminder to everyone with small shrooms reading this: placed an order at 140 PED each which you should fill ;)

Run #4: 85 dead troxes

Fap110 T5.5
10 Pulse

Adj. Harrier + 5a

Expenses:
Ammo: 251,64
Weapon decay: 62,72
Amp decay: 33,38
Attachment decay: 3,05
Fap: 4,96
Armor: 1,92

Total expenses: 367.27
Return (TT): 228,70
Return %: 62.3

Globals:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

Comments: I saw it coming. So I quit as soon as I finished the 1k mission.

MY ASS CAN ONLY TAKE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF STRETCHING BEFORE IT BREAKS!

Therefore, I am switching mob for a short while.

Run #4: 85 dead troxes

Fap110 T5.5
10 Pulse

Adj. Harrier + 5a

Expenses:
Ammo: 251,64
Weapon decay: 62,72
Amp decay: 33,38
Attachment decay: 3,05
Fap: 4,96
Armor: 1,92

Total expenses: 367.27
Return (TT): 228,70
Return %: 62.3

Globals:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

Comments: I saw it coming. So I quit as soon as I finished the 1k mission.

MY ASS CAN ONLY TAKE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF STRETCHING BEFORE IT BREAKS!

Therefore, I am switching mob for a short while.
Yep sometimes you need to know your limits to win! Seems you understand yours, and that will take you farther in this game! ;)

Btw, awesome comment! :yup:

Yep sometimes you need to know your limits to win! Seems you understand yours, and that will take you farther in this game! ;)

Btw, awesome comment! :yup:

They seem out of balance; and to be fair lack any kind of markup in loot. I would have to get 95%+ TT return consistently to break even and considering I only did that one of the runs despite using a very, very eco setup - I'm out. At least for the moment.

Tried some feffox last night. Will finish first mission and then start logging. Then I'll get back to this one when I get tired of feffox.

Cheers!

They seem out of balance; and to be fair lack any kind of markup in loot. I would have to get 95%+ TT return consistently to break even and considering I only did that one of the runs despite using a very, very eco setup - I'm out. At least for the moment.

Tried some feffox last night. Will finish first mission and then start logging. Then I'll get back to this one when I get tired of feffox.

Cheers!

giving up after 4th run is like doing condition crafting and giving up after 7th failure at the beginning of the run.

giving up after 4th run is like doing condition crafting and giving up after 7th failure at the beginning of the run.

It is. I know.

Which is why I am getting back to them; not giving up, just taking a short break. I am not the average grinder; I get impatient and bored quite fast and look for reasons to do something else ;)

Edit: Okay then! Done whining, back to trox tonight but they better drop me some nemesis parts!

Last edited:
What the poster above said, giving up after 4th run is not the best idea. And mainly when you started with a really bad setup.

But I see you improved that.. a106 is good enough already and you got rid of starkhov.
Now get rid of all the DMG enhancers!! It's complete overkill for Atrox and thus complete non-sense. There is quite a cost to using enhancers.. If I leave aside team hunts, you should use them only when their cost is in the end lower then cost of armor + fap without using them. This maybe work on mobs like Scipulor, but not small atrox :)

Then, my other advice grind few K of them before giving final statements :) You will learn to distinguish the general loot (with Atrox it's quite well observable by average loot composition). If you are doing bad, go and grind something small like foul ;) When you start doing well on foul and see the activity is up on trox, switch back.

Now my another advice, if you can kill the trox before it reach you (even with 1 or 2 dmg enhancers) get rest accuracy enhancers + earth shock trooper set and win ;) If not, find a mob where you can do that using your mod lr, you have the tiers unlocked and with your gun, acc enhancers + earth shock can be easy win on small mobs ;)

What the poster above said, giving up after 4th run is not the best idea. And mainly when you started with a really bad setup.

But I see you improved that.. a106 is good enough already and you got rid of starkhov.
Now get rid of all the DMG enhancers!! It's complete overkill for Atrox and thus complete non-sense. There is quite a cost to using enhancers.. If I leave aside team hunts, you should use them only when their cost is in the end lower then cost of armor + fap without using them. This maybe work on mobs like Scipulor, but not small atrox :)

Then, my other advice grind few K of them before giving final statements :) You will learn to distinguish the general loot (with Atrox it's quite well observable by average loot composition). If you are doing bad, go and grind something small like foul ;) When you start doing well on foul and see the activity is up on trox, switch back.

Now my another advice, if you can kill the trox before it reach you (even with 1 or 2 dmg enhancers) get rest accuracy enhancers + earth shock trooper set and win ;) If not, find a mob where you can do that using your mod lr, you have the tiers unlocked and with your gun, acc enhancers + earth shock can be easy win on small mobs ;)

Thanks for the advice!

I have planned to replace damage enhancers with accuracy enhancers as they break. Having six levels of that should bring eco up to 3+ dpp and reduce overkill a lot.

At the moment I can't kill them before they reach me, but if I tag them properly I am able to do so on young and mature within two hits.

I am looking for better heal tools; if I just could get the shrooms for it I could cut the defense costs in half.

Alrighty, back at Atrox but had to cut run since clock is getting quite much over here. Trying a new setup again which seem to work well, at least so far;

Replaced four levels of damage enhancers with accuracy enhancers for higher eco (should be 3dpp+ now) and less overkill. Would have replaced all, but none V and VI accuracy enhancers on auction. Replaced armor with Adj. Pixie for slightly more protection. Now I rarely need to pick up the uneco Fap110, only when I get ninjad.

Another addition is I finally took my bristlehog to pick up 10hp, so have a total of 140 at the moment. Considering chipping in another 10 since I really could notice a big difference.

Still waiting for my shroom order to fill; raised my price to 150 PED each today. Hopefully I can get the adjusted 2350 soon enough at the very least, as the 10 hpp would help out.

you killed 600 on your first run. That was good. you need to keep that up. Killing a smaller amount each run is going to make you pull your hair out. If you cant stand grinding at least pick a beefy number per run. See how you feel about killing 3-400 a run.

Back