Help: Need a good Screen Capture Tool!

DracoRex

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Draco Rex NightSlasher
Hey all,

I was wondering if there are any good screen capture tools for globals and stuff that work while playing EU in full screen mode. I have already tried the XandraX Global/Print Screen tool but it is very buggy for me and almost always fails to take a screenshot when I get a global =(. So, if anyone could name any other good tools or tell me how to make the XandraX tool work properly, it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Draco.

Out of everything out there i fall in love with the Overwolf program, it does everything you need and never have to alt tab.
Check this one out, he makes light video, super quality picture and PLENTY other feature
Overwolf

Fraps or Bandicam and both are free. I use Fraps, Roni uses Bandicam

Thanks for the replies, Konvicted and Saradu! I tried the three programs and I liked Overwolf the best since it has fast reaction time, isn't buggy and also has some other cool features that are perfect for my playing style. Would recommend it to anyone else out there!

Thanks again.

Draco.

I use FRAPS

Prnt Scrn then hit Ctrl+V in MS Paint :laugh:

My tip is Entropia Tracker. sadly it dont work for me atm tho hehe it seems i miss a file to make it work but that is on my end ;)

Rivatuner can't get any better.

If you have an Nvidia graphics card you could try out using Shadowplay which comes with the GeforceExperience software. Its available to install with the drivers.

Shadowplay will let you set a certain amount of time that is continuously recorded.
Which is pretty neat if you're after video of globals.
This means that if you get a global you can hit a button and i.e. the last 5min of game play will be stored.
So no need to plan when to record, just save when there was an interesting moment :)

Best thing I like about shadowplay is that I can't really notice any impact on performance when recording.

NVIDIA GeForce Experience ShadowPlay

I've installed Overwolf, which looks really promising, have yet to try and record video with it though.
Anyone remember the good old PEAss? Overwolf is a really nice replacement!

If you have an Nvidia graphics card you could try out using Shadowplay which comes with the GeforceExperience software. Its available to install with the drivers.

Shadowplay will let you set a certain amount of time that is continuously recorded.
Which is pretty neat if you're after video of globals.
This means that if you get a global you can hit a button and i.e. the last 5min of game play will be stored.
So no need to plan when to record, just save when there was an interesting moment :)

Best thing I like about shadowplay is that I can't really notice any impact on performance when recording.

NVIDIA GeForce Experience ShadowPlay

I've installed Overwolf, which looks really promising, have yet to try and record video with it though.
Anyone remember the good old PEAss? Overwolf is a really nice replacement!
I would stay away from any sort of overlay ... EU client is paranoid may get insta-lock.

Out of everything out there i fall in love with the Overwolf program, it does everything you need and never have to alt tab.
Check this one out, he makes light video, super quality picture and PLENTY other feature
Overwolf

I would stay away from any sort of overlay ... EU client is paranoid may get insta-lock.

Seriously? I understand the paranoia but still...
Akon, how long have you used Overwolf? Any issues?
If I like it I might try and get an official answer about it from support.

Back