Auction Bug

XLT

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Xrated La Tina
Hi all i allready made a support case 2 weeks ago about this auction bug and dont have been answered yet so i hope some1 can help me. Well i cant auction anything when i want to auction something it says " Your account balance is not sufficient to place this bid". And after saying that i can't see my items info anymore. When i try auction again it says " could not execute. Please try again." And allready is the third day ive been like this the past weeks it has been also like this but only for 1 day now its 3 days straigh. Maybe some1 had the same bug and know around how to avoid it. First time i had it was 2 weeks ago it. Made a new support saying is like this for 3 days straight.

I have tryied relogging , using auction in other auction terminals so dont know what else i can try if some1 has an answer please share it.

Ohh crap so no1 has a fix for this i cant play need peds to play i guess i just log off and come back in couple of days.

Tnx for reply guys.

It seems fairly random, hence it helps to have someone trusted who can list the stuff for you. When this bug hit me, Heiko Rat was able to put my stuff on auction (I had to relog to be able to move it though).

I had this problem but I relogged, made sure to sell some stuff to get a higher balance on my ped card and then it worked

Still get hit by it daily myself, but I actively try to craft all my PED until next session.

You need to have 5% of the item value on your ped card when selling,
when buying, you need the full value +5%.

If you bid on an item, you are no longer credited with the previous bid on a buyout or second bid.
Which means you need 2x(+5%) the PED to buy yourself out of a static bid.

As soon as the item is flagged in a transaction where "insufficient funds" occurred, it will be locked until relog.

another plea for a fix....

I got this reply on the same subject:

2015-02-13 23:29 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Luckycharm,

Thank you for your report.

We are aware of this issue and we are working on fixing it.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

I managed to solve this issue by extracting all peds on pedcard and then inserting all peds again...

well logged in now and now auction works again for me. But i will try the extract peds and put back on ped card method next time and see if that fixed it.

I managed to solve this issue by extracting all peds on pedcard and then inserting all peds again...

Well the bug came back and seems extracting all peds from pedcard and then inserting all peds again doesnt work for me bug still there.

Same thing here!

I'm unable to auction my stack of oil. Support case sent! :(

FIX THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Still get hit by it daily myself, but I actively try to craft all my PED until next session.

You need to have 5% of the item value on your ped card when selling, ...

This seems to be the case. Today after some things have sold during the night, I was able to finally auction my stack of oils.

If the fee is 3.33 ped why do I need to have 40+ ped on my card? :scratch2:

Bump!

Hope this bug get fixed tomorrow !!!

It's so annoying. Why do I need to have 5x/10x/20x/50x more PED on card than what the fee really is?

It's a simple mathematical calculation! :wise:

Same here and same reply from support :D

Hope that gets fixed with todys patch.

I heard this bug is fixed if you take a level 13 mining amp, decay it to 20 ped, and then drop all probes. Then whenever you go to auction you will automatically HOF.

I heard this from a player who no longer plays, but he swears this is valid and people have been doing it for years.

Just kidding.

Problem still exists.. Im unable to sell to orders on auction, relogging does not fix it.

2 Updates since this BUG is reported and it is still here.

Come on MA, working auction is more important than some eyecandy or additional spawns for iron missions.

Fix this BUG !

2015-03-09 10:57 Entropia Universe-Support:

Hi GoNi,

Thank you for your report and for the additional information, it is a known issue and a fix will be released for this as soon as it is ready.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Last edited:
Back