Land Grab

Xpl0jd

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten
I was streaming on LandGrab and thought some might want to see abit of PK.
We did not have any real attack but a few people was attacking.

[video]http://www.twitch.tv/xpl0jd/b/624238221[/video]

:sniper::dodge:

Am i a nice man? F*ck Nice![video]http://www.twitch.tv/xpl0jd/c/6115641[/video]

Last edited:
very nice quality stream hope next time i see more fight keep up with stream :yay:

ty alot, i cant stream every time, even if its not possible to see the stream makes more lagg and make it hard to pk.

very nice quality stream hope next time i see more fight keep up with stream :yay:

I turned it off when I saw the pitbull collection :laugh:

nice psy sound in the vid :))

Jimmy, what spec pc you use?

How you manange to get the game so smooth?

Jimmy, what spec pc you use?

How you manange to get the game so smooth?

Its even more smooth when i dont stream/record.

Stats says on Twitch like Shy said. :)

Internet
100/100 Mbit

Computer Stats
CPU: Intel I7 4770K
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero
DDR3: 16gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz
GFX: Nvidia 670 GTX
PSU: OCZ 750W
SSD: 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB Raid 0

ok, i dont understand why, but ur loss only. :)

couse it's not what pk'ing should or could be..
then again, neither is EU these days

Its even more smooth when i dont stream/record.

Stats says on Twitch like Shy said. :)

Internet
100/100 Mbit

Computer Stats
CPU: Intel I7 4770K
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero
DDR3: 16gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz
GFX: Nvidia 670 GTX
PSU: OCZ 750W
SSD: 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB Raid 0

Ah nice.

You have no issues running 2x SSD on an Asus motherboard? Im assuming you are using the red SATA connecting ports on the m/b which are faster if i recall?

ive got almost the same setup but my SSD crash all the time :confused:

Great vid, although i stopped watching after the epic fail @43:00 :laugh:

Ah nice.

You have no issues running 2x SSD on an Asus motherboard? Im assuming you are using the red SATA connecting ports on the m/b which are faster if i recall?

I have no problem with 2 SSD, i dont remember color of the sata connectors, but if i remember right all my sata is sata3.

Great vid, although i stopped watching after the epic fail @43:00 :laugh:

epic fail? lol yeah im human and make mistake in game just like everyone, but i would never call that a epic fail :D epic fail for me would be to add 10cld for price of 1 in au if u ask me :p

A few notes...

Make the no vehicle zone bigger.

Make the entire fort area a no pet area.

Rockets should not work through floors, walls, etc.

The safe area so close to the claim rod is just plain stupid.

Nice video footage.

Last edited:
Ah nice.

Update the firmware of the SSD?

A few notes...

Make the no vehicle zone bigger.

Make the entire fort area a no pet area.

Rockets should not work through floors, walls, etc.

The safe area so close to the claim rod is just plain stupid.

Nice video footage.

I think we should do whole fort no vehicle zone (will need to enter throw main gate)
No TP inside fort from revive

Pets can be difficult but i still like the HP buff at 10hp

ofc rockets should work through walls and floors just like IRL.

Safezone is just a fail by MA that has been sent to support for many many many years.

//Regards

I think we should do whole fort no vehicle zone (will need to enter throw main gate)

Safezone is just a fail by MA that has been sent to support for many many many years.

//Regards

Wow you drunk ? Or what I finally see you say sometime good :lolup:
Yes I agree on this god how long take you to thing sometime good finally ;)

Wow you drunk ? Or what I finally see you say sometime good :lolup:
Yes I agree on this god how long take you to thing sometime good finally ;)

I have said this for many years, already before we took LG from BA with alot of pitbulls on claim.

Pitbulls can not be spawned on claims anymore but i would want to see them be removed from fort and people would need to walk throw main gate.

I dont know what they did, but even with problems on my grafic's card, its way more stable.
LG would be synomim of loop crash, same with events like Diablo, tho lags could be fixed, but stability sure got better

I have said this for many years, already before we took LG from BA with alot of pitbulls on claim.

Pitbulls can not be spawned on claims anymore but i would want to see them be removed from fort and people would need to walk throw main gate.
Humm I was thinking and its kinda bad idea bcuz the can seat the mobs to stalkers and its no way someone can survive from this mobs plus the gonna eat the armor
If the gonna tho this way I guess mobs have be goon Durant the battle no mobs at all so people can try to walk in otherwise the mob gonna pk instead you :p
Or only fly cars around 120m around the claim or the can program the game right after get out the car car go back to inventory at 120m and not aloud to tp on claim like it was before .people can tp around the fort I think was 400m far from the claim and you use car from there to the claim so it was good before all the need was remove the cars from the claim and place it at 120m is a bit more reasonable I think is the way I se can be more playable :yup:
What you thing

Humm I was thinking and its kinda bad idea bcuz the can seat the mobs to stalkers and its no way someone can survive from this mobs plus the gonna eat the armor
If the gonna tho this way I guess mobs have be goon Durant the battle no mobs at all so people can try to walk in otherwise the mob gonna pk instead you :p
Or only fly cars around 120m around the claim or the can program the game right after get out the car car go back to inventory at 120m and not aloud to tp on claim like it was before .people can tp around the fort I think was 400m far from the claim and you use car from there to the claim so it was good before all the need was remove the cars from the claim and place it at 120m is a bit more reasonable I think is the way I se can be more playable :yup:
What you thing

u are right mobs can be a problem, could be a torrent close to main gate.

But i still dont think plane or cars should be able inside fort and all should have to walk throw main gate.
would be even more cool if we had 1 main gate to defend and try defend so people dont get inside fort instead of fight at claim only.

//Regards

Pets are being used as shields/clutter, that's what I don't like. Use a small cat then, at least.

The walls I was talking about seem too thick to do damage through. If they are going to do that, then let the walls be damaged and change (that would be awesome actually). This is CryEngine, they should be able to do that. Everything can be restored after the event ends.

I think having the only way to get into the fort be through a gate is too simplistic. I don't know a perfect solution, maybe the fort needs a redesign.

talking about revamp here is something i ever proposed to lupus, nothing else eh right linzey dont make assumtion like ya did with that jammer thingy:

Prior that was some local chating nothing important said.
2014-10-08 14:35:00 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] there is food for thoughts about a similar concept, fort was a good idea
2014-10-08 14:35:22 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] you could still keep the fort, ban planes/helicopter
2014-10-08 14:35:35 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] have 1,2,3 forts, forget the claim concept
2014-10-08 14:36:26 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] you get to claim a fort once, then other team have to invade your fort, they can never TP inside maybe either, got to blow
2014-10-08 14:36:31 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] blow up doors
2014-10-08 14:36:32 [FROM: Mindark Official Lupus] So you mean that the 3 largest pvp socs would not just keep one each and enjoy the money as you are with the oil here?
2014-10-08 14:36:55 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] and hold as many point/Station as possible, which during 2 hrs will grant point
2014-10-08 14:37:31 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] they wont enjoy money as they have to conquer the other fort to score point over time
2014-10-08 14:38:15 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] the concept is by holding a tower of an enemy fort yo uscore 20point, you hold energy center you score 50points etc
2014-10-08 14:38:35 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] over 2hrs the team having most point will win the LA
2014-10-08 14:39:13 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] i know its tough
2014-10-08 14:39:58 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] hard to get in place, thats food for thought, thing as they are can eventually work but new things always get people to gi
2014-10-08 14:40:03 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] give it a shot
2014-10-08 14:40:35 [FROM: Mindark Official Lupus] I dont know how you think development works, it is not as easy to "just give it a shot" :p but I've taken it into consideration.
2014-10-08 14:40:56 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] i do, it is not give it a shot at all
2014-10-08 14:41:36 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] old lg to new one took a revemp
2014-10-08 14:41:56 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] kinda give it a shot that was
2014-10-08 14:43:43 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] portable TT/repair/auction/storage, revive orbs i thought about, shared that to some people in the hive and forum
2014-10-08 14:44:12 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] it happend, with your work behind it you could make it happen, whoever brainstormed that
2014-10-08 14:45:04 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] i definitely dont want the game to turn the way i think of thing but if my input can help, i'll give thoughts :)
2014-10-08 14:45:34 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] it atleast feel comfortable knowing that an official is whilling to listen
2014-10-08 14:48:16 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] mission in pvp 4 will help activity there, attacker, mulmun, muluk-hir, mulaakf
2014-10-08 14:48:20 [FROM: Mindark Official Lupus] Yeah, I am willing to listen, it changes my personal oppion on things so when they are discussed with DEV it plays a part.
2014-10-08 14:49:19 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] i'm being looted there mining, i happen to loot people, it forces a particular game style
2014-10-08 14:49:31 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] reward can be worth it
2014-10-08 14:49:43 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] meant looted*
2014-10-08 14:49:58 [FROM: Mindark Official Lupus] Like I cant really talk to you to much about this but honestly we think stuff through more than you think
2014-10-08 14:50:12 [FROM: Mindark Official Lupus] most of the reason we do stuff it is because it is the best alternative even if you guys have lots of good ideas
2014-10-08 14:51:57 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] i can imagine, being part of this experience everyday for atleast 10hrs i got time on my hand to think
2014-10-08 14:52:22 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] i'd not pull out idea too stupid to begin with :)
2014-10-08 14:53:10 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] but hey you made alot of thing happen, we are in RCE so every parameter counts
2014-10-08 14:54:44 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] it takes dedicated people to make something live, i got all my belief in you guys i've seen the game grow you did too
2014-10-08 14:56:18 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] this was my pvp thought, next time i'll make a thread on pcf or something, kinda more explicit :)
2014-10-08 14:57:17 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] thanks lupus, you need a 15 feet tall mob called lupus with 3 wolfs heads/2legs
2014-10-08 14:57:41 [TO : Mindark Official Lupus] 2 legged*
2014-10-08 15:00:43 [FROM: Mindark Official Lupus] Yeah do so :), and perhaps something like that will be around in the future, who knows! :)

all this were just thoughtsi dont mind sharing, none to hide, dont start running around like the sky is falling because you dont agree with it :)

Current LG need to be taken care of if it has to keep the current settings, re-enable some feature, polish the area, make it full pvp no safe zone and this and that.. vehicules/pets.

u are right mobs can be a problem, could be a torrent close to main gate.

But i still dont think plane or cars should be able inside fort and all should have to walk throw main gate.
would be even more cool if we had 1 main gate to defend and try defend so people dont get inside fort instead of fight at claim only.

I agree, maybe have 1 fort we need to defend 1 or 2hrs? if you failing to defend different objectives inside the fort it then its lost for a month to the other team, if protected you keep the fort, for instance no TP would be allowed, No vehicules either, 1 main gate? 2 gate as it is? would be the only way to enter this fort, no more claim to protect phase, got to infiltrate this fort as attackers and blow up objectives, defender/attackers cant revive inside the fort only outside, though allowed to revive through revival chip and maybe H-dna.

It would require organisation for each teams and eventually give more desire to participate in the LG :yup:

I agree, maybe have 1 fort we need to defend 1 or 2hrs? if you failing to defend different objectives inside the fort it then its lost for a month to the other team, if protected you keep the fort, for instance no TP would be allowed, No vehicules either, 1 main gate? 2 gate as it is? would be the only way to enter this fort, no more claim to protect phase, got to infiltrate this fort as attackers and blow up objectives, defender/attackers cant revive inside the fort only outside, though allowed to revive through revival chip and maybe H-dna.

It would require organisation for each teams and eventually give more desire to participate in the LG :yup:

Problem with this is the logging in inside the fort, making it easy to get past everyone guarding etc.

ok, a bit off topic, but it seems you like psy music, so here a track i made, in my old party times.

You can use it for your videos, if you like it :)

Back