Dont know what wrong with clean install

Undertone

Dominant
Indica Undertone Augen
Howdy,

Hope all are well.

I had a few issues with one of my hard drives (too many of my kids down loading stuff), so reinstalled EU.
Now I cant get it to work... visually. The graphics are all, 'mucked up'. Log in and cant see stuff there is ghosting (black shadow when I move view).

Not sure what to do???

Have put EU on one of my other hard drives (this is on my laptop; which was working fine...till reinstall)..gone to dynamic content and down loaded more than I really want, but figured cant hurt to have it all down loaded.

Am in windows mode and did not change anything, other than uninstall the lot and did clean install?!!?
Can share pics if need be but thought post general question first.

Am on G75V Asus laptop (as one of my machines; not the only one, but what I was using to move around the home).
Is windows 7 64 bit and as said was working fine other than the hard drive was full... why on earth I re-downloaded the full thing is beyond me now... hindsight a wonderful thing... but FU EU now... :(

Went from not to bad to unplayable (ie could play in high res on sand king event and see everything without too much lag... now cant hunt simple argo on new switz server).

If anyone has tips or suggestion I'd be most appreciative.
Thanks in advanced.

Indica

Two pics of what I see... don't see

Howdy,

Hope all are well.

I had a few issues with one of my hard drives (too many of my kids down loading stuff), so reinstalled EU.
Now I cant get it to work... visually. The graphics are all, 'mucked up'. Log in and cant see stuff there is ghosting (black shadow when I move view).

Not sure what to do???

Have put EU on one of my other hard drives (this is on my laptop; which was working fine...till reinstall)..gone to dynamic content and down loaded more than I really want, but figured cant hurt to have it all down loaded.

Am in windows mode and did not change anything, other than uninstall the lot and did clean install?!!?
Can share pics if need be but thought post general question first.

Am on G75V Asus laptop (as one of my machines; not the only one, but what I was using to move around the home).
Is windows 7 64 bit and as said was working fine other than the hard drive was full... why on earth I re-downloaded the full thing is beyond me now... hindsight a wonderful thing... but FU EU now... :(

Went from not to bad to unplayable (ie could play in high res on sand king event and see everything without too much lag... now cant hunt simple argo on new switz server).

If anyone has tips or suggestion I'd be most appreciative.
Thanks in advanced.

Indica
Is this a complete reinstall, (windows as well?)? If so check your video card settings and make sure anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering are set to let 3d application decide.

Either try to repair Entropia or try to uninstall it, delete the file from entropiauniverse.com that you downloaded and then re-download it.

Did you install it on an SSD or HDD? Double check to make sure that you installed all the drivers correctly

Back