Buying: Mod ML 35 and Mod Evil

you are just to late
modml went for + 23k today on auction

damn that I missed that! Way to cheap for that awesome gun!

damn that I missed that! Way to cheap for that awesome gun!

There have been plenty of opportunities to buy it for more, it's been relisted on auction over and over again at a lower price every week for close to a year.

Assuming entropedia is correct, with a tier cost of over 16k, the core weapon was sold for +7k; seems a good deal for the buyer.

Any ideas on who won the mod ml?

Sam Sammy2004

Hehe. Gz on two Mod ML's, "Sammy2004" :p

There have been plenty of opportunities to buy it for more, it's been relisted on auction over and over again at a lower price every week for close to a year.

Yeah, but did I say that I wanted to pay double of what it was sold for now? Like someone over here commented this really sold for nothing now.

Market dictates value. There isn't much fluid Ped in game tied up in CLDs, AUDs, Compet deeds etc. Plus MindArk now has a habit of releasing UL items by the tonne killing the value of older items
Just look what all the Hedocs and new mushroom FAPs have done to the value of Adj FAP, investment lost

Watching to see what Saltys MM will sell for?

Somehow last night a Mod ML35 showed up in my storage! :)

I already added 1 tick to the tier and lowered the TT and got attached to it.
How many ped are you offering?

Last edited:
Yeah, but did I say that I wanted to pay double of what it was sold for now? Like someone over here commented this really sold for nothing now.

Oh I'm not denying it was a good deal, just pointing out that it's not as if it was sold at a low buyout in error or anything like that. Obviously no-one wanted to pay more on this occasion, or for the last few months. I guess it's just a reflection of the current depressed market for old-school weapons, even ones of this calibre.

If I'd had the PEDs spare I might have gone for it myself at that price - definitely a very nice weapon for anyone with the skills to use it properly.

Oh I'm not denying it was a good deal, just pointing out that it's not as if it was sold at a low buyout in error or anything like that. Obviously no-one wanted to pay more on this occasion, or for the last few months. I guess it's just a reflection of the current depressed market for old-school weapons, even ones of this calibre.

If I'd had the PEDs spare I might have gone for it myself at that price - definitely a very nice weapon for anyone with the skills to use it properly.

The lowest I saw it previously was 50k. Was there a lower buyout?

Iirc it was up for 40k at one point recently, and may have gone lower since then. The final auction was posted without buyout and with SB quite a bit lower than previously - I guess the seller finally got sick of wasting his auction fees.

now it was tt+20k with no BO,i remeber when that guy put it on auction the first time for tt+1xxk and later +80k then +60k then +50k then +40kand at the end +20k with no BO it was hard to watch :(

now it was tt+20k with no BO,i remeber when that guy put it on auction the first time for tt+1xxk and later +80k then +60k then +50k then +40kand at the end +20k with no BO it was hard to watch :(

if he had auctioned it with endtime around 19.00 matime instead of around 06.00 ma time i bet he would have gotten a better price

if he had auctioned it with endtime around 19.00 matime instead of around 06.00 ma time i bet he would have gotten a better price

Agreed. I've seen so much go through auction while Europe is asleep lately :(

Back