Add "Remove All Waypoints" option

Tycoon

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
GenX000 Caveman Tycoon
when you right-click on the map, please add a "Remove All Waypoints" option, so they don't all need to be done one by one! :yup:

thanks! :thumbup:

(didn't see this posted yet)

when you right-click on the map, please add a "Remove All Waypoints" option, so they don't all need to be done one by one! :yup:

The news...

It's been reported that players in the online popular game Entropia Universe, have no clue where they're going.

A representative from EU commented "we gave them a damn map, yet people still get lost, it's so frustrating"

Addicted waypoint user Tycoon said "I never leave my house in real life, without first tying the end of a ball of string to my front door handle, but winding it up again at the end of a hard days walking is so tedious and takes hours....I've simply had enough".

The institute for memory loss suggested "We got a call from some guy ranting he didn't know if he was coming or going after adding 200 waypoints to his map, we suggested it would be best if he only added one waypoint as you can only be In one place at a time".

Rumour has it, that fines will be handed out for excessive use of waypoints in future, to simply protect players from themselves .:laugh:

hey, I have lots of important places to go and people to see, I'm a very busy man!

I don't have time to keep track of where I've been and where I'm going! :pimp:

Please don't overwhelm MA.

Please don't overwhelm MA.

yeah, sorry, I suppose they do have more important issues to ignore without having to worry about ignoring something as simple as this! :ahh:

This is a feature I could have used during last WoF...

Having 3-4 people sending you WP's for mobs to kill leaves the map in quite a mess after a while.

Back