Cpt Super Flash

Guardian
Captain Super Flash
No Longer Relevant

No Longer Relevant

Last edited:
Somewhere between tt+5k and tt+7k IMO

I dont own it and dont care, but if it were
5k (You would have at least 20 people wanting it)
6k (10 people)
7k (3 people)

I'm sure it would also be easily sold for 7K, but If I was the seller I would aim at 8K as he is doing already.

start at +8k and depending on response drop price by 100 ped decrements or so every week.

Why ? If you do not get offers at +8k it is obviously too expensive. At some you will reach the price people are willing to pay.

If you already got offers for the +8k i think you wouldn't have opened the pricecheck thread, so the odds are good you got some lower offers via pm. Probably you are not sure if these are reasonable offers. With this strategy you can circumvent that and at some point you will find someone willing to ppay the price.

In my opinion that will be around +7k maybe a bit higher, but not by much. But that is only an assumption and i can be wrong here.

Last edited:
Good plan! Nice gun! :yup:

one t5 has been in and out of forum and ingame auction for several weeks, atm its not even getting SB of 7k

personally i would pay 6k for a t6.

I sold my tier 6 lc-100 about 8 months ago for 4 CLD + full TT Ancient red scorpion (which I sold later for tt+1.1k) a full tt xent tech X2 and 16x AUD + a full TT Lc-100 (L) :p

Pure ped would be less than that ofc.

That should give you some idea of what to expect.

Back