ATH: 66.5k Level 2 Amp

cats_eyes.jpg

Couldn't find the right words....

Couldn't find a picture of a bar steward either. ;)

nice 1 m8 big gz! hope the luck stays with you for a while :) it never last's for long lol hav fun bud enjoy them peds :wtg:

Looks like you are in the favorite list of Mindark

Gratz :cool:

Holy Cow!!! Gratz!!!!

Thanks again! Since I get tons of PMs, here is a FAQ;

- How much do you cycle?
Before the 7k spring hof I didn't go gambling but grinded for skills and prints. After the spring hof I cycled 18k to get the 30k hof. After that I have done three runs between 14k and 18k. One at break even, one +600 and one -3k IIRC. This was a rare 500 click run because I was stuck. Putting those together the answer would be about 70k last month cycled.

- + or -?
I am up about 90k. I always game.... Craft with an expected return of 60%, and do longer runs hoping for randomness to even out.

- I am new. Can I have PED?
*censored*

- will you buy my stuff X?
Not at the moment; I want to do well thought through decisions. But feel free to present offers on investments.

- Can you teach me?
Yes.
1. Click expensive bp
2. Get lucky as hell

----

Still quite excited :D

Last edited:
BIG GZ from me too! really nice one :yay:

Big Gratz! And spend wisely, you sound as though you will not be withdrawing it....then perhaps invest in clds and use those profits to play with?

Rgds

Ace

Gz :) when I saw you globalling on them before the ath I thought "shit he is gonna screw up now and end up like everyone else" Glad I was wrong :D

This is exciting to see and must have loads of people racking their brains on loot theorys, plus throwing away some old assumptions, I'm sure a thread will start soon about that :)

One question, where were you?

gz again lol

-kitch

Congratulations m8 well done. :yay:

P.S. if you hit anothger one you need to lend me one of your pets :D

Christ you are hot atm :)

Didn't even think level 2 could hit 20k anymore, then you do it.

Now you hit an ATH... Chirst, share the luck ?

Gz :) when I saw you globalling on them before the ath I thought "shit he is gonna screw up now and end up like everyone else" Glad I was wrong :D

This is exciting to see and must have loads of people racking their brains on loot theorys, plus throwing away some old assumptions, I'm sure a thread will start soon about that :)

One question, where were you?

gz again lol

-kitch

Thanks,

I have been quite careful though, stuffing away money so it will be harder to cycle it. This one happened in Ashi, the 30k in Twins.

Thanks,

I have been quite careful though, stuffing away money so it will be harder to cycle it. This one happened in Ashi, the 30k in Twins.

Nice one thanks :) Nice to see a success story once in a while :D

Gratz !!!

(...to another MA employee :rolleyes:)

Nice ATH, congratz :cool: .

Gz on looting 6k now :)

Big gz on the ath :)

Incredigratz M8!

Wow, amazing!! Grats! :cool: BTW, are those peds in the loot window?

Back