ATH: 66.5k Level 2 Amp

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Speechless.

Edit: Not anymore. Thanks all! Unfortunately I missed it. Started the run but had to go and take a shit. Came back, thought it was 6.6k and though "nice", then I noticed the ATH logo. :D

atg.jpg

Last edited:
Holy sh... gz gz gz...

Well done mate,we already speculating what your gonna spend it on :p

I was. Now I am leaning more toward an Equus. Hmmm :scratch2:

:wtg::wtg::wtg:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:D:D:D

Edit: Sorry for overusing smileys. I am very happy.

awww you poor thing,such a dilemna :silly2:

Grats though ;)

Gz nice to see some regular ath then explosive gl on more clicks :yay::yay::yay::yay:

I was. Now I am leaning more toward an Equus. Hmmm :scratch2:

:wtg::wtg::wtg:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:D:D:D

Edit: Sorry for overusing smileys. I am very happy.

Buy what will make you enjoy the game more, for a long amount of time. I do not believe that is an equu.. but only you know that. :)

Buy what will make you enjoy the game more, for a long amount of time. I do not believe that is an equu.. but only you know that. :)

If I happen to buyt one; the money will be stuck for a looooooong time. So I have doubts. Perhaps 66k worth of uni ammo would be the best thing? :dunce:

:) at last no explosive BP
Gratz

Congratulations! :)

Invest it and use profits for hunting logs etc (to have fun).

Just dont go crafting again :D it is very unlikely you will see any that kind of hofs anytime soon.
And not in 4ped a week CLDs. There are some very nice opportunities ingame as you know.

If I happen to buyt one; the money will be stuck for a looooooong time. So I have doubts. Perhaps 66k worth of uni ammo would be the best thing? :dunce:

gzwelldeservedspenditwise

Yes, something which you can TT or "cycle" at least, you will need it.

I wish I could make that much money while taking a dump..
Youre not the chicken with the golden eggs, but the dude with the golden shit..

GZ ! You just had another 8k hof .. How is that possible? ... You are truly the luckiest avatar ingame atm.

GZ ! You just had another 8k hof .. How is that possible? ... You are truly the luckiest avatar ingame atm.

He is! He was hitting it big the other week too! One seriously lucky guy :D

Huge Gz WS!!! :cool:

Now when can I pat you for some luck? :laugh:

The 8k was from a multiplier print ---> 90 ped per click. Looted one, but couldnt put it on auction since I have 4.5k blueprints in inventory, so clicked it on condition....

ty

Edit: The reason I clicked for starters was because I couldn't move anywhere...

The 8k was from a multiplier print ---> 90 ped per click. Looted one, but couldnt put it on auction since I have 4.5k blueprints in inventory, so clicked it on condition....

ty

Still nice multiplier :)

holy shit! Gratz man!!!! Now you can buy my mace without feeling any guilt, right? :D

Gratz! Huge gratz actually! Glad to see it go to a person that cares about the game.

gz man nice hit ! :D

Well, gz...I'd say you're welcome but I'm pretty sure that my 35k I lost this month was gone before you hit this. So done for a while.....
Tor

103kped in less than a month, omg gratz! The loot algorithm has you, thats awesome!

Back