Help: Forgot username and password

BoMb3iRo

hi guys, i forgot my ursername and password i requested yesterday but i dont recive nothing on email....help pls

Did you write to MA with a copy of your ID.

You need to sign in to make a support case.

How new is your account? If its less than 2 years old your ID is the email address you used, and you can reset your password...it will be sent to that email.

You need to sign in to make a support case.

How new is your account? If its less than 2 years old your ID is the email address you used, and you can reset your password...it will be sent to that email.

We have a wonderful invention today ---> phone.:ahh:

i dont have any answer from entropia! help pls.
i dont remember email and username :(

Lol how you make and account and you don't remember nothing you really thing ma gonna belive that
To make ma belive you . you need to send photo I'd
Name match with the one in entropia address phone number
First name last name
Don't tell me you don't remember that too
If you account is new the meh I guess is best to make a new one and don't forget this time :laugh:

Email to reminder to log in has your login name in it. Provided you can remember which email account you signed up with it even has a reset quest as well.

We noticed that you haven't been logged in to Entropia Universe for a time now and we don't want you to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of our virtual community.
Your username is xxxxxxxx and if you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one by following this link: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/forgotreset-password/?email=xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxxxx.com.

so if they don't respond you'll get it in a couple of weeks :dunno:

Email to reminder to log in has your login name in it. Provided you can remember which email account you signed up with it even has a reset quest as well.

so if they don't respond you'll get it in a couple of weeks :dunno:

Last time it happend to me put in password wrong so i needed a new one i was told it takes up to 8 weeks after they got my photo I'd.

We have a wonderful invention today ---> phone.:ahh:

*sigh*

If he was using the phone he would have alot more info than he seems to have. He's coming to the forums because he is either

1) an oldskool player who has not logged in years. His post count being 1 at the time of this complaint seems to say if he forgot his login then, he also forgot his PCF login (all EF accounts moved here and stayed active). However he does know where the forums are, which means he knows something about EU. This is the only thing supporting this theory.

2) a complete noob. In which case my reply would help as long as he didnt use a fake email address. He can just try all of his emails, and send a reset link to each one for his password. He knows where the forums are, which detracts from this. Yeah there's a link on PCF page, and the client loader if you're on calypso. But the link is hard to read on the page, and few people actually read the client loader --- although I guess it would get more attention if that's all you saw of the game!

3) a spammer/scammer/troll trying to see how badly he can mess with the community here. He knows where the forums are, has not contacted support, and is being vague and spammy acting like this is the support group. This leads me to suspect he's just an alt account having a little fun. Maybe it's McCormick or someone else who moved over to EP due to 'oppression' here. Hi, there!

This does bring something to light though.

Why not have a link for support on the client loader? A big colorful picture so that people can see it and click, instead of coming to an independently owned forum where a dev might see the post in a week or six?

Regards,

-MR

Back