Buying: UL Liakon Full Set or Aquila pieces

Toprez

Old Alpha
Society
☯Hunter☠Hunter☯
Ivan Top Holmes
UL (M) Liakon Full Set or Aquila pieces

Hello fellow friends of the universe,

I am interested in acquiring pieces of unlimited Aquila (M).

I pay in PEDs.

Happy to talk to you,
Ivan

Last edited:
have you talked to fatal? he has a set of liakon for sale

Bump.
Looking for reasonable prices. Translation: all reselling prices are denied. (A tier 2 set was sold for TT+4k a few months ago, and that was top price already. Thus, I refuse to pay TT+4.5k on a tier 0 set)

Bump.
Looking for reasonable prices. Translation: all reselling prices are denied. (A tier 2 set was sold for TT+4k a few months ago, and that was top price already. Thus, I refuse to pay TT+4.5k on a tier 0 set)

That SET your talking might be the one i sold:scratch2:, has for the TT+4.5k i got BO at 4600 ped total, but my SET def not tier0 if you care to check pick uploaded my Harness think one of the highest tier in game.

If you care to talk about SB i think we could think about something but +4k on mine is out of question.

Consider it a free bump,

Regards,
Lumar

Ps: No reseller here hunt alot use stuff then when i have no use i just sell for what i think it´s fair simple.:yup:

Last edited:
That SET your talking might be the one i sold:scratch2:, has for the TT+4.5k i got BO at 4600 ped total, but my SET def not tier0 if you care to check pick uploaded my Harness think one of the highest tier in game.

If you care to talk about SB i think we could think about something but +4k on mine is out of question.

Consider it a free bump,

Regards,
Lumar

Ps: No reseller here hunt alot use stuff then when i have no use i just sell for what i think it´s fair simple.:yup:

When I said "A tier 2 set was sold for TT+4k a few months ago", I was referring to your thread right after MM. I know perfectly well what the deal was with your current mixed tier set that is on sale as I have already talked to you in-game a few hours prior to you creating the sale thread; the "TT+4.5k on a tier 0 set" was not referring to you, quite obviously, as you have pointed it out already.

Oh I do care very much, if you took me seriously. From our previous conversation and this reply, it is clear that you would only consider a BO. Otherwise, consider my offer in our previous in-game conversation as SB, assuming that you cared to remember the details.

Hopefully, that clears up your confusion.

Bump .

i pieced my liakon set together for tt+2800 (minus the arms)

Idk if u have considered piecing your set slowly, but it def is possible, ofc its march and 2 months later here I am without arms :laugh:

best of luck with your search

i pieced my liakon set together for tt+2800 (minus the arms)

Thank you for your honesty, a plus rep. well deserved; that is a characteristics I respect but do not see often from others. I do intend to piece my set gradually under current circumstances and the purpose of the armor set. Thank you Swampy.

Thank you Hypnotyk.
I got Liakon set now.

Still interested in Aquila though.

Back