Question: Where's my bloody warp drive!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Hey people,

Last night a bought a shiny red quad. I paid an additional 2,000 PED just to get it right away; expecting to get my warp drive with it as has been previously stated. But I didn't get any.

12 hours have passed. Still no warp drive.

I feel robbed. If I am not getting my shit I might as well have put SB and waited since the "fierce bidding competition" is non-existant.

How long did it take you others?

Hey people,

Last night a bought a shiny red quad. I paid an additional 2,000 PED just to get it right away; expecting to get my warp drive with it as has been previously stated. But I didn't get any.

12 hours have passed. Still no warp drive.

I feel robbed. If I am not getting my shit I might as well have put SB and waited since the "fierce bidding competition" is non-existant.

How long did it take you others?

Support case 49393
Dear Whining
thank you for your enquiry, indeed you should have received the warp drive already, but due to holiday season here in MA Office, where we have holidays every ohter day, there have been small delay. You should expect to see the warp drive in your inventory very shortly, at latest by 29.05.2015

Best regards
Ulf

Support case 49393
Dear Whining
thank you for your enquiry, indeed you should have received the warp drive already, but due to holiday season here in MA Office, where we have holidays every ohter day, there have been small delay. You should expect to see the warp drive in your inventory very shortly, at latest by 29.05.2015

Best regards
Ulf

I wouldn't be surprsised; :(

Yay! You have something to whine about again! Now that's the old WS we all know and love, none of this happy good luck stuff ;) :laugh:

I guess they will add the Warp manually during today. But then again it is friday. Party ... ahem i mean meeting day in many companies so it could take until monday.

I thought they ran on L warp drives.

Yay! You have something to whine about again! Now that's the old WS we all know and love, none of this happy good luck stuff ;) :laugh:

I guess they will add the Warp manually during today. But then again it is friday. Party ... ahem i mean meeting day in many companies so it could take until monday.

Well. That is complete bullocks.

Nowhere did I find any info saying it could take forever; I mean why is there a bloody buyout if it in fact doesn't give you the items your are supposed to get instantly? Because of the fierce bidding competition?

I am so terribly disapointed right now.

Flying. In a quad that is red. Still takes half a year to get across space.

I thought they ran on L warp drives.

Furthermore. MA are going to give you an attachable unlimited warp drive you can sell to a mothership owner for more peds than the red quad?

The warp is limited I'm sure of it, which you need to go and buy. Let us know the outcome.

Rick

Furthermore. MA are going to give you an attachable unlimited warp drive you can sell to a mothership owner for more peds than the red quad?

The warp is limited I'm sure of it, which you need to go and buy. Let us know the outcome.

Rick

Well the Equus have UL warp drives but they can't be used on Motherships or Privateers.

And if they could be used on MS i doubt they would pay more than EQUUS, as why would any sane minded person buy UL warp drive for 60k when you can get UL warp drive + ship for 52k on auction BO.

I'm a bit confused. Have you bought an Equus directly from MA and now there are 16 in-game? :scratch2:

I'm a bit confused. Have you bought an Equus directly from MA and now there are 16 in-game? :scratch2:

Through auction.

--//---

But lets stop my whining right here;

You others who bought it through auction, how long did it take? How long can I expect to wait? Because I have heard that most of you got them instantly.

Well the Equus have UL warp drives but they can't be used on Motherships or Privateers.

And if they could be used on MS i doubt they would pay more than EQUUS, as why would any sane minded person buy UL warp drive for 60k when you can get UL warp drive + ship for 52k on auction BO.

I want someone to post a pic of these unlimited warp drives in forum. If it is unlimited it justifies a high price, not sure it's $5K but it's up there.

My mind was ahead of the sales, after they've all sold was my thinking. (if they were transferrable), which makes me wonder why would they have an attached warp anyway if it doesn't fit on anything else.

Maybe you just activate the warp with an ingame command for the red quads?

Rick

Ofcourse they have to give you the warp and thruster manually, you will probably have the items today but i dont know since i have not bought a quad.

I get the whining bit of your name, but where was the "skeptic" bit when you made that decision to go for red?
Maybe you need to do such things to feed your name's heart and soul, but this one is a bit big, don't you think?

Anyway, you knew that the warp would be placed with you personally, surely? I think it was in the description/announcement. Even planet partners had to keep waiting for flags to be set by MA after vus (turn mission on etc, stock the nps with items etc).

I do agree that MA should do things better than this for all their customers, so I agree with your post out here on the forums. For me it just adds to the list about what to be sceptical about though :cool:

Ofcourse they have to give you the warp and thruster manually, you will probably have the items today but i dont know since i have not bought a quad.

Not of course, but seems you are correct, yes.

I'm tired of ranting. Thread may be locked.

Status
Back