Question: Public statement

Status
Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
It has been two weeks now.

Edit: Clarification - After hogglo event people were asked to not send support cases since MA was going to give out their standpoint publicly so everyone could take part of it. But I don't see that coming.

Edit2: This thread is not about the event but the fact that support promises one thing and then doesn't do it within a reasonable timeframe.

Last edited:
What statement?

Regarding pilot skilling exploit.

Support promised a statement regarding the matter in the public and promptly asked people to not send support cases since the information was supposed to be made public.

However, I don't see that happening.

What I see is MA trying to hide it under the rug...

Regarding pilot skilling exploit.

Support promised a statement regarding the matter in the public and promptly asked people to not send support cases since the information was supposed to be made public.

However, I don't see that happening.

What I see is MA trying to hide it under the rug...

Ahh k. Maybe add link to their statement in OP, would be easier to follow.

I though you were waiting for SOU..

Well I dunno what could it be "sry we fucked up, deal with it, shit happens"

There could be atleast 3/4 statements about space bugs/exploits

I though you were waiting for SOU..

Well I dunno what could it be "sry we fucked up, deal with it, shit happens"

There could be atleast 3/4 statements about space bugs/exploits

I really don't care about the specific matter anymore, what I care about is support asking people to not send support cases but then don't post the information that they promise.

Support has never made any official notice about this. All the info we have are responses to support cases from various avatars throughout EU.

Support has never made any official notice about this. All the info we have are responses to support cases from various avatars throughout EU.

Yeah, all replies telling us to shut up and watch "latest buzz"....

I get the feeling your pissed. Did you throw that 66K ATH back in the fruit machine?

Rick

Also still waiting for the statement. Had a good few friends burned by this. Ma did state that the reason they wouldn't reply to support cases individually, was that they were going to make an announcement to all.

We are waiting.

Also still waiting for the statement. Had a good few friends burned by this. Ma did state that the reason they wouldn't reply to support cases individually, was that they were going to make an announcement to all.

We are waiting.

You know, at the very least they could make a statement about the coming statement....

You know, at the very least they could make a statement about the coming statement....

I guess they are hoping that we will just forget all about it and just let it be another one of those things that the player base of EU has come to accept. If that's the plan on how to treat their customers, its very worrying indeed!

most you should expect is an apology

Can someone paste where they clearly state unambiguously that there will be an official MA statement made public??

most you should expect is an apology

Can someone paste where they clearly state unambiguously that there will be an official MA statement made public??

Any support case regarding the matter.

Status
Back