Help: Econ Hunting = Guns or MF

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
For low-mid level hunter which is better hunting options - Using Laser Guns or MF chips for hunting Eco? Give some items which I can get to hunt eco? I am looking for long term perspective.

Hey Korin, eco mf chips are pretty cheap.
Look at the ten edition versions 2,96 and up. In the range of 1k peds for 20dps.

Used them alot last year and enjoied.
The bad side is that mf is not good for hp.

Yup Ten edition chips are very eco and much cheaper than rifles/pistols, but problem is that you can't amp them and they give pretty much useless skills... because there are no uber-eco chips at higher levels.
It all depends on how much are you willing to deposit and what are your longterm goals. If you are planning to hunt as cheap as possible hunting low mobs and don't care about end-game then go for MF.

Best choice seems to be cryogenic ten edition.
Only problem with that one is "low" uses per minute = higher overkill... so you have to use finishers.

How do I calculate cost per damage done with MF Chips including cost of implant and NExus if I use my own Sweats? Compared to cost of using Laser Gun where I have to buy Ammo?

Attacking chips use Synthetic Mind Essence that can be foun in TT or Universal Ammo.
So it's plain TT for ammo.

As for implant decay, some decay 2%, 10% or 20%. But this only means if implant decays more then chip decays less. In the end the total decay will be the same.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Weapon find here the costs for each chip.

Back