banned

Hi AS,

As stated your account will be locked for 24hours due to your infractions against support.

It will be unlocked after that period, if you are serious about removing your information then we will deal with that after your lock period.

We don't want to keep your account locked or keep you out of the game but we told you exactly what was going to happen if you kept pushing and you did, so please do not blame us for what you did, especially after knowing the consequences.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Hi AS,

As stated your account will be locked for 24hours due to your infractions against support.

It will be unlocked after that period, if you are serious about removing your information then we will deal with that after your lock period.

We don't want to keep your account locked or keep you out of the game but we told you exactly what was going to happen if you kept pushing and you did, so please do not blame us for what you did, especially after knowing the consequences.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

all seems quiet clear and nothing to deal with.
u should blame only yourself and your rage here.

:cdevil: first ban after 12years imortalise this event, i finish that final quest:o:

I am not here to say whether this is good or bad , I was in trade and I would like to retrieve the objects after this ban
so I oblige anyone commented keep your hands in your pockets :cowboy:

bip in the skit

You make less sense than something that dont make sense.

well he proly went full Taco on the support and asked "GIVE ME BACK MY F****** MONEY FROM MY WITHDRAW I NEED TO BUY GUN ASAP,WHY IT TAKES SO LONG I WILL MISS THE GUN U ARE SLOW AS S***,BLAH BLAH" and since his english is not at the best there was proly some misunderstanding,and if he changed his name from HUNTER to AS maybe they were checkin something to be sure,but hey he will learn next time how to behave.

"GIVE ME BACK MY F****** MONEY FROM MY WITHDRAW I NEED TO BUY GUN ASAP,WHY IT TAKES SO LONG I WILL MISS THE GUN U ARE SLOW AS S***,BLAH BLAH"
You probably gotta mention more reproductive organs and actions than that to get banned :D

remove my credit card 29826x 2015-02-20 17:39:25 2015-02-21 09:56:43 Open
GIVE ME MY PEDS 29826x 2015-02-20 17:08:12 2015-02-20 17:16:33 Closed
GIVE ME BACK MY PEDS 29822x 2015-02-19 23:14:04 2015-02-20 10:02:21 Closed
GIVE ME BACK MY WITHDRAW 29820x 2015-02-19 18:05:21 2015-02-20 09:59:25 Closed
WITHDRAW BACK OMG HOW MUCH MORE TIME I WAIT 29819x 2015-02-19 15:09:12 2015-02-19 15:11:11 Closed
WITHDRAW BACK INGAME 29814x 2015-02-18 15:29:27 2015-02-18 16:27:35 Closed
WITDRAWAL BACK INGAME 29814x 2015-02-18 15:27:54 2015-02-18 16:28:32 Closed

:girl::girl::girl:

so 7 increasingly angry support cases in 48 hours? Seems you were lucky you just got a short ban :)

Well ... Once i got a mail from support where they write whay i call them for liar i gave them 7 causes they havent not yet answert or defended himselfs on it,:lolup:

That history screams "compulsory" so perhaps it is good for you.

Btw; Takes a minute to put card back ;)

And; I follow up my rage cases with an apology, and try to never insult the person on the other end. Last case I was told it is fine to vent (after apologizing) as long as you don't do personal attacks. I am not banned yet...

Good luck in the future!

I have never attacked the support person helping me...just support in general when they are not answering after several days of me being unable to log in due to needing to have my avatar moved to different location.:rolleyes:

Oh and I did use caps on some of those sentences.:cussing:

I have never attacked the support person helping me...just support in general when they are not answering after several days of me being unable to log in due to needing to have my avatar moved to different location.:rolleyes:

Oh and I did use caps on some of those sentences.:cussing:

Raging can indeed be done with some finesse ;)

lmfao, brilliant have some rep :)

one question, do you really pay your healer 15% of your loot?

I know that your saying that but yes it's true I pay my healer 10% loot after each ubber because I share :smoke:

Back