Whiny Warps!

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
:yay:

Offering vip warps in my equus with weight limit (Sub 140kg).

Prices;
20 PED per warp when we are on the same planet
30 PED including pickup at planet of choice

Prices include landing fee.
--

I'll post some colorful text and flashy images later. PM in game if service is needed.

Congratulations on the Equus! Good luck in your new venture, I'll definitely be hiring you when I need a fast trip :)

Some ideas I can propose is that you can make a frequent flyer reward program. Say 5 warp trips gets you bronze level and 1 ped off per warp. 10 warps gives you 2 ped off. 20 warps is gold which is 5 ped off and platinum which is 50 warps and gives u 10 ped off

Thanks for suggestions and bumps!

Given away free rides so far to try it out. So far customers are happy :silly2:

No warps tonight after 2100.

Up again!

Managed to charge for my first warps, and despite getting shot down customer seemed happy. :)

Regarding weight limits;

I always try to limit myself to a minimum; Below 10kg. That means that as a passenger you can weigh in on a maximum of 130kg for warps to be possible.

I can be called at at any time you see me online (unless I am afk I will reply within a minute generally). But bear in mind that if I am not currently at the same planet as you are, nor at the planet you are heading towards, that will be considered a pickup which costs 30 PED due to additional landing fees and decay from extra warp.

check inbox

Always great to see noobs joining the game full time.......an becoming taxi drivers :)

Bump.

Business working well so far; 0,1% of the initial investment is back already....

I would like to remind that I don't actively advertise the service in game; Rather I quit whatever I am doing when a PM drops in. So no need to look for me screamnig in chats, just check if I am online and let me know where you want to go.

I've resisted this for several days.. but I've just got to say it :) you should fix that whining noise coming from the engine :laugh: whiny warps? :D

GL though :)

I've resisted this for several days.. but I've just got to say it :) you should fix that whining noise coming from the engine :laugh: whiny warps? :D

GL though :)

Nah, I'll do it the way everyone else does; I'll let the ship crash and people die, then look into it...

Back