Help: How to find an Avatar on the Forum

Raven Lunchbox

Stalker
Lets say I wanna talk to Taco or some person on the forum but I don't have them on my FL or they don't post often, How do I search for an avatar on the forum where that name will pop up?

use "advanced search" below the search field, then search on "user"
Should work, at least as long as they have posted something sometime I belive

use "advanced search" below the search field, then search on "user"
Should work, at least as long as they have posted something sometime I belive

Write 3 letters of the name and wait. A series of options will appear. In your example, "Taco" doesn't appear however, should you write "suns"...

go to your inbox, select "new message" in menu to left and start typing the name in the field for recipients and it will appear in a drop down list.

The issue sometimes are these;
1. Some PCF account holders choose to not list their avatar name in the about me section
2. It's hard when the PCF username is different to avatar name. Yes I am Few Scars here, but you can still see my avatar name.

What is most frustrating is when you cant find avatars at all in the Player Register. I really think MA should fix this so every avatar is listed.

You can go to community and when you go there 4 options will open go to member list and its going from a-z so lets say find Taco almost last somewhere and add him like that.

You can also just press letter T and names with T will open so will be easier to find Taco and when you find him you can send him friend request and in case you dont wanna wait for it and he doesnt see it you can also when you open his name send private message and than just write what you want :D

Now I just have to wonder, just how many friend request, and how many private messages Taco will receive from being the 'example' in this thread :D

Back