PC Herman XP-1 Scanthi Edition

Tryx

Alpha
Society
ExploreEU
Tara Tryx Qurzi
So what ya guys think?

Same price or a bit more than MM at similar tiers.

Gun is a carbon copy but with the advantage of giving blp skills and using a dante (~2k) instead of a hyper204 (~30k).

Gun is a carbon copy but with the advantage of giving blp skills and using a dante (~2k) instead of a hyper204 (~30k).

Same has a MM??? what im missing here?, MM decay has nothing to compare on this gun right? so how can this worth same has MM??
:scratch2:

mod merc is ammo heavy, decay light

scanthi is decay heavy, ammo light

mod merc is ammo heavy, decay light

scanthi is decay heavy, ammo light

:wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise:

Didnt notice the cost was the same, so i guess same price tag with better skills like was told and cheaper amp

eh 10k less than the mod merc...mod merc still gets the benefit of being old school with built in luck modifiers that all new stuff doesn't have.

<< Setting up defense shields for the upcoming onslaught of spaz responses :)

FYI: One year ago the only existing example sold for 105k at tier 3.9 if I recall it correctly.

Hope that helps...

sb 70k - BO 100k and i think will be sold at around 90k , but never no exactly

The scanthi loose some dps and eco compared to the MM once you put on best aviable UL amp.

However, the price of the laser amp is horrible.

For me, the two guns are worth the same

I did get ~106k for my tier 7.7 mod merc, a tier 0 mod merc should be around 75k +-5k, maybe someone will pay a little more for a XP-1 since the Dante amp is real cheap but on the other hand it also have lower eco compared to hyper 204 so i think around same price as mod merc same tier should be fair.

hmm ? is that mm and imk2 is valuable alot because has no decay of a gun just uses only ammo ?

i dont know really but looked to gun stats, it same eco as mm and good to compare mu of dante and hyper , but decay of a gun and dante is huge, so dont know how to react to this .

some thinks that : ammo - loot , decay - skills

can anyone contribute to the tiring costs of the scanthi vs mm?

it wasnt so high, i ticked to 1.9 on the scanthi and from what i recall really not so high, i wish i had exact number

The tier cost is exactly as mod merc.

Back