PC: Justifier MK.V ME

Heya,

If buying, what sort of price should one pay for these?

T3-5 or so?

Below 10k, how far below? Cant say.

Id pay 7k max, but im only lvl 67 laser sniper so gun aint so good for me :)

Someone offered me one 6 months ago for around about 10k. Personally I'd value it the same as Ermik: 7k-8k.

thething is,when you have the skills to use it properly then there are much better options with the newer batch of weapons

Someone offered me one 6 months ago for around about 10k. Personally I'd value it the same as Ermik: 7k-8k.

Was that the same one some lucky bastard got for +999 when the owner listed it incorrectly? :)

I have a T5 and even after enhancer and markup costs it's better dam/pec than most other weapons. Of course, you need the skills to use it. Problem is, most people with the skills also want bigger guns which deflates the price a bit.

I wouldn't sell mine for less than 15k because I couldn't buy another weapon that would do the job for less than twice the price. I can use it unamped/unenhanced for small game, amp it for medium or enhance it for bigger stuff and get great dam/pec in all configurations. It's not an event winner or an uber mob gun but it's great from someone like me who has the skills to use it but not the peds to buy a 50k+ gun.

Was that the same one some lucky bastard got for +999 when the owner listed it incorrectly? :)

I have a T5 and even after enhancer and markup costs it's better dam/pec than most other weapons. Of course, you need the skills to use it. Problem is, most people with the skills also want bigger guns which deflates the price a bit.

I wouldn't sell mine for less than 15k because I couldn't buy another weapon that would do the job for less than twice the price. I can use it unamped/unenhanced for small game, amp it for medium or enhance it for bigger stuff and get great dam/pec in all configurations. It's not an event winner or an uber mob gun but it's great from someone like me who has the skills to use it but not the peds to buy a 50k+ gun.

Not sure if it was the same gun, the seller was ted hovi. It may have been 11k he wanted. I think the gun was tier 0 or tier 1.9. The tier costs I noticed were expensive for this gun, I'd be surprised if someone who tiered the gun would sell at such a price.

btw: If you don't have the skills for a mkVme then try and get your hands on a MarCorp Kallous-7. This is a truely great mid range laser carbine with excellent speed, range and dam/pec; very similar to a mkVme. Not sure how much they sell for though.

btw: If you don't have the skills for a mkVme then try and get your hands on a MarCorp Kallous-7. This is a truely great mid range laser carbine with excellent speed, range and dam/pec; very similar to a mkVme. Not sure how much they sell for though.

Kater has been trying to sell a t6 kallous 7 for several months asking 18k, so guess thats not what market is prepared to pay.

Kater has been trying to sell a t6 kallous 7 for several months asking 18k, so guess thats not what market is prepared to pay.

There is just really only few decent laser carabines, and so the prices are somewhat higher. (Almost to the point it's hard to justify). But that's the reality ;(

I spent long time deciding what would be the right weapon, and really ended up with paying few Ks more and getting Vincent DPS. I could justify the few extra Ks here, but I just could not reason myself into buying Kallous, or Ranked HK etc. I must say I have never regretted the purchase, and with every next tier unlocked I am more and more satisfied :)

The MKV is an excellent weapon, but as other said, you just need to have the necessary skills, else you are much better with any L carabine.

But to the topic, I would as well say 10k and even considering the skill requirements needed. The MKV is just awesome weapon, a small brother of imk2 ;) Looking at it's stats, you can configure it well for big amount of different mobs. You cannot say that about many weapons.

Pecka

Update: was wrong regarding pricelevel of this gun, last 2 sales have been 11-12k

Update: was wrong regarding pricelevel of this gun, last 2 sales have been 11-12k

After posting the thread I bought one at 10k which I later sold at 10k. Guess it might be depending slightly on tiers and how bad someone wants it.

A couple of weeks ago I traded down my tier 5 to a tier 4, and the next day i sold the tier 4. Although I said I wouldn't sell for less than 15k, when the peds were put in front of me I rethought it :) overall I got +14.4k for tier V

It just shows that with good rare gear the price is not set by the last sale but by the buyer and seller of the current sale.

A couple of weeks ago I traded down my tier 5 to a tier 4, and the next day i sold the tier 4. Although I said I wouldn't sell for less than 15k, when the peds were put in front of me I rethought it :) overall I got +14.4k for tier V

It just shows that with good rare gear the price is not set by the last sale but by the buyer and seller of the current sale.

Indeed, seems like it.

Back