Where is Kim?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Last Activity: 12-14-2014 07:21

Where is the Calypso development team representative? Who do we direct our PMs to if we have a question?

Devs corner is very inactive. Maybe an update on what the Caly dev team is working on?...please?:scratch2:

Ideas anyone?

Bjorn

I wish I could have a job where I do something once every 2 months......:(:confused::confused::confused:

You guys been such douches that I have been posting from this account instead.

probably busy with the VU. It took a while for Dave to get back to me on Arkadia bc he has been busy w VU, Kim is probably doing the same

I was drafted to work on ComPet, so that's where I'm at these days!

Hello Kim, has there been someone assigned to look after calypso meanwhile your busy with compets ?
There have been lots of topics lately that we couldnt get any feedback about.

he was getting new haircut and eyebrows shaping :)

edit: oooops wrong kim :D

B-RT44CIYAAmuj7.jpg

Soc mate asked if I thought compet would actualy get made, I said probably but there won't be an entropia VU this year. I guess I was kinda right.

I said probably but there won't be an entropia VU this year. I guess I was kinda right.

There had better be, its almost March and there are still Christmas trees around the place. :xmas:

Kim has spoken!!!

I can understand if you are busy, but please do what you can here or something. Last 2 months of near no communication isn't good. If not you, then someone.

calypso team is working on another game try again

he was getting new haircut and eyebrows shaping :)

edit: oooops wrong kim :D

B-RT44CIYAAmuj7.jpg

This is a sick trim. I implore all to do the same.

Soc mate asked if I thought compet would actualy get made, I said probably but there won't be an entropia VU this year. I guess I was kinda right.

Nothing like instilling confidence in your investors (read: players) of your original product by jumping as soon as your new mobile-focused CEO joins.

The future's bright, the future's generic.

wheres_kim.jpg

Somewhere in there. :)

Off Topic..I know...but can't resist it...

wheres_kim.jpg

Somewhere in there. :)

Hahaha....I remember this...

Bottom left corner....in between the "judge" (guy wearing wig) and the lady wearing some kind of sports attire (turquoise color).

(* Google for "Where's Wally?" or "Where's Waldo?". For those that don't know what this is all about.)

There had better be, its almost March and there are still Christmas trees around the place. :xmas:

trees will remain there until we received Depositers gift

"For those of you who didn't get one of the gifts from your Planet as promised we will continue to look into where they might have gone and make sure you receive them as soon as possible."

and Calypso development/bug fixes has stopped?

Looks that way. As 99.9% of us haven't finished every Iron mission on Calypso, I think we have enough to keep us going for the moment.

Dont be too surprised if there is a "secret division" working on something to surprise us in the Spring / Summer though.

Dont be too surprised if there is a "secret division" working on something to surprise us in the Spring / Summer though.
robot wars, migrations, and mayhems are hardly a surprise!

Robot Migrayhem, now THAT's a surprise! :eyecrazy:

& I thought you worked for calypsoteam & not for MA directly?

Back