Where is Kim?

He has maybe returned to work in the support team again.:)

I always saw FPC as MA department assigned to develop Calypso.

That's it and people prefer to post dumb vids and pics so why bother ?

I said it before and I'll say it again: Only Kim works at Mindark.

Well, FPC got a new director who was going to do a lot more of communicating, right? So Kim probably felt unwanted and dissappeared. Too bad the director probably was drunk when he spoke of communicating and seems to have forgotten all about it.

I said it before and I'll say it again: Only Kim works at Mindark.

Why only ? You were wrong before and wrong again.
What about Elias, he did Music for MA ( login@entropiauniverse ) and music for Calypso (FPC) instance.
Where does it begins/ends ?

I was drafted to work on ComPet, so that's where I'm at these days!

Hmm now for the tough question:

Does this mean now is the time to sell CLD and buy Compet deeds, or to sell Compet deeds and buy more CLD? :scratch2:

Why only ? You were wrong before and wrong again.
What about Elias, he did Music for MA ( login@entropiauniverse ) and music for Calypso (FPC) instance.
Where does it begins/ends ?

Yes he did some music, the last ones being the scores for the area at cape corinth and the login music.
Don't take my comment too seriously. Let's say it feels like only Kim works at Mindark.

Last edited:
Isn't Compets due to launch with in the next few weeks? A bit late to draft people in unless they've underestimated the work needed and that's never happened before in EU has it :laugh: or they've left it to the absolute last minute.

They should be in the final testing phase right now.

A side note but I thought FPC no longer existed (Marco was its CEO) and why Kim has Calypso not FPC against his forum name. They were the group that went along with the sale of Calypso to SEE and then told they didn't have a job when MA grabbed it back.

Last edited:
Isn't Compets due to launch with in the next few weeks? A bit late to draft people in unless they've underestimated the work needed and that's never happened before in EU has it :laugh: or they've left it to the absolute last minute.

They should be in the final testing phase right now.

Kim is a community manager, so its likely that is still his role with the launch of ComPets.

I was drafted to work on ComPet, so that's where I'm at these days!

Didn't you guys say that Planet Calypso development would not be negatively impacted by the ComPet project...?

Didn't you guys say that Planet Calypso development would not be negatively impacted by the ComPet project...?

Pets are extremely popular though? Only fair they put work into it after the 5 years long "bring taming back!" thread.

Pets are extremely popular though? Only fair they put work into it after the 5 years long "bring taming back!" thread.

ComPets is something different than Pets.

Why do you assume it was, solely because Kim was moved to that project, without (I assume) having any knowledge about if someone else was hired/moved to take his old place? :scratch2:

If Anyone is reading this.. would you trust your tank to this guy?

Bloody good show old chap!:computer:

Nope, that's not old crap.. now this.. tis is old crap

II mean think of Sutton as Dad, and Gomer as his son.. there ya go..

(Oh and did you notice Pyle's smug look? Shows you how mucch someone cared!)

(Also when this show was on, my father stated that is was "a rravesty to the US Marines and the guy who came up with the ide well. he shouldhave been doing toilets at Federal prison atLeavenworth, Kansas. ":laugh:
(Shows really how tough my old man was..)

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. "The BLind Sniper (And ) "His_Dog_Spot"

Back