No claim marker, no support

Society
The Business Club
Pablo Paaablo Froehlich
Hi everyone,

i was mining on cyrene and did find a size V iridium claim. But there was no claim marker. Maybe it was to close to a area where mining is not possible. Summon claim was also not possible. I did make a support request but still not even a answer from support. It was on Dec. 26 2014 nearly 2 month ago now.

They call this really support?

And......What ---> Standard....:popcorn:

i was mining on cyrene and did find a size V iridium claim. But there was no claim marker. Maybe it was to close to a area where mining is not possible. Summon claim was also not possible. I did make a support request but still not even a answer from support. It was on Dec. 26 2014 nearly 2 month ago now.

Did you make a screenshot of claim deed, or wrote down the coordinates of it?

I remember the Days when there was no marker on radar, so when you had found something and you didn't see the rod, you had to check coordinates and do "P" until you saw it.

That sounds quite odd... did you try updating the support, or sending an extra, since?

Yes i made a screenshot and did tell them the coordinates. I also tried to bump the support request 2 times.

What annoys me is not the maybe 5 PED worth of the claim. It's because I still did not even get an answer.

But valentin said its standard, so there is still hope.

I got a response in 10 minutes the other night

But valentin said its standard, so there is still hope.

Def. not standard on simple cases... At least I've never gone more than 2-3 days without an answer on any case I've done (even more complex ones... think fastest was 20 minutes for when I needed GC resynch).

Hi everyone,

They call this really support?

Maybe they have the support team helping out with ComPets. :laugh:

Can it be, that there are different support teams responsible for planet cyrene and calypso? :scratch2:

That sounds quite odd... did you try updating the support, or sending an extra, since?

He's not first. Sending new support case about not answered old ones ( even few months old ) is resulting with Ulf getting all of them closed with some rude answers or no answers at all.

Easy fix.
Go to where the claim should be according to the map. Then use "summon claim" TADA! claim is back

Easy fix.
Go to where the claim should be according to the map. Then use "summon claim" TADA! claim is back

In the OP he said summon claim was not possible, I would assume he knows to get close enough to summon. It also expires in an hour for smaller claims so it would be well past the expiration time.

Did you have a screenshot of the claim? Without that, they might have been unable to figure out what happened.

...and if you still have that screenshot, pay attention to the Z coordinate. The most likely explanation of all this is that your claim was on some piece of floating terrain ~1000 m up in the sky, and of course summon is not possible over such a distance.

Happened to me once, learned a lesson to look above my head as well. :laugh:

Did you have a screenshot of the claim? Without that, they might have been unable to figure out what happened.

...and if you still have that screenshot, pay attention to the Z coordinate. The most likely explanation of all this is that your claim was on some piece of floating terrain ~1000 m up in the sky, and of course summon is not possible over such a distance.

Happened to me once, learned a lesson to look above my head as well. :laugh:

I still have the screenshots. Z-coordinate of the claim is 1013. I pressed "P" too and the z-coordinate of my position was 120. This explains why summon claim was not possible.

What did you do when it happend to you? Flying up and summon then? Just in case it happens again.

With the support problem i will do as proposed by shoti and make a new support case.

I still have the screenshots. Z-coordinate of the claim is 1013. I pressed "P" too and the z-coordinate of my position was 120. This explains why summon claim was not possible.

What did you do when it happend to you? Flying up and summon then? Just in case it happens again.

With the support problem i will do as proposed by shoti and make a new support case.

So you're saying that at the time it happened, you were aware that the claim was about 900m above you?

Were you beside a very high cliff?
The claim marker would have been up there, but out of your sight as you were too far away from it. If you had flown up to it you would have seen it, and been able to extract it - or summon it to a spot where you could extract it.

There might be some cause for a Support Case where the claim is bugged, and the claim rod didn't appear at the coordinates shown on the claim - but I think probably not when it's just that it's too far away, and you don't go to the map coordinates (including Z coordinates) to find it.

The area is flat there. But there were some objekts like a man-made sun in the sky.

I add a screenshot. It was on Planet Cyrene.

iridium.jpg

If you didn't do so, I would suggest closing previous support ticket (noting the number of the previous one and quoting it), and make a new one, and clarify that 1) The elevation of the claim is unreasonable (ie 1013m up) and 2) there is an object in the sky.

Also (if you still get it), write down things like time and date (if you don't have a timestamp you may be able to figure it out by check OS date+time on your screenshot).

To make a new support case did help :yay:

Ulf has apologized for the delay and written that they had a lot of pressing issues.

They sent the missing Iridium Ore to my inventory.

Thank you all for your help :thumbup::thumbup:

To make a new support case did help :yay:

Ulf has apologized for the delay and written that they had a lot of pressing issues.

They sent the missing Iridium Ore to my inventory.

Thank you all for your help :thumbup::thumbup:

Woow...Ulf got spanking from Support dept. director :p

Good to hear things get solved for you. I also find amazing and absloutely hilarious that you were apologized. Is not something you see often.

Back