Hoverpod Mk3 (C) (Unlimited)

Cpt Super Flash

Guardian
Captain Super Flash
No Longer Relevant

No Longer Relevant

Last edited:
Personally would not rate it with more value than the Sleipnir, i can see the prices going way above this tho because most people are just greedy when it comes down to it.

The last sales figures on;
Sleipnir Mk1 UL was +1357 Ped
Saehrimnir Mk1 UL +590 Ped

HoverPod Mk3 (C,L) has a speed of 68.4km/h
Sleipnir Mk1 UL has a speed of 57.6km/h
Saehrimnir Mk1 UL has a speed of 46.8km/h
CDF Utility Helicopter UL has a speed of 75.6km/h and last sold for 6000 Ped.

Thus, based on these basic comparisons I would say if the UL HoverPod is similar to the (L) version it should be priced around 2000-3000Ped. There will only be 5 also.

Cheers
Bjorn

The Mk3 is a fun toy, L or UL, but for daily use a ground vehicle isn't as convenient as a flying one, no matter how fast it is. And in contrast to an UL Sleipnir you can't use it to skill Captain or for similar shenanigans :silly2:

As a toy and a collector item... I'd say, about +(700±200).

At first it will be much higher of course, because of novelty.

To be fair;

All vehicles as means of transportation planet side are inferior to tp chips. My TP III does 360 km/h...

The only aspect worth considering is; how much fun can you have with it?

Edit: and as Svarog pointed out; as a collectible.

Using one of these or (l) version can speed up mining a lot (and so turnover), so reckon +1k-1.5K. Will probably go for more though due to rarity.

So I can start to sell sleipnirs (L) for 3k?

So I can start to sell sleipnirs (L) for 3k?

Sure go ahead, list them all on auction.

If they don't sell list em again.

Sleips are wisely used mining but with land vehicle less time between drops due no landing and messing about (on area with no mobs ofc).

Last edited:
Sure go ahead, list them all on auction.

If they don't sell list em again.

Sleips are wisely used mining but with land vehicle less time between drops due no landing and messing about (on area with no mobs ofc).

1. How many areas mobless and (it's really important) flat there?
2. How many of those areas contains 110% average markup resources, so you can grind them?

Thx.

1. How many areas mobless and (it's really important) flat there?
2. How many of those areas contains 110% average markup resources, so you can grind them?

Thx.

Aye true.

Not sure if they been changed but used to flip on any bump also, so guess kinda useless.

Aye true.

Not sure if they been changed but used to flip on any bump also, so guess kinda useless.

It doesn't flip right now like it was used to (in the very beginning of release), it very stable (for now)
But when it was used to flip like crazy - it was "tweaked". And in very good damn way, so it could climb even vertical walls, and on "regular" hills it was even not losing gained speed. And speed was gained almost instantly. And no flips. Still, it was slower than flying vehicles, just because of ground curves, but mining with it was pure advantage compared to flying vehicles.

It was really golden vehicle for mining (and mining was different, way more bigger turnovers, not like now).

Then it was "nerfed", now it doesn't flip - but it starting like shit, and even small hills slowing it down very fast. And of course doesn't climb walls. It was really out of balance, to be honest, but it was for sure doesn't deserve such fucking nerf as it got now.

And btw, during that "golden" hoverpod times I used to mine with it heavily, and was one of first clients - bought it for 500ped AFAIK.

Was mined in it kinda recklessly, because of high speed and instant accelerating - I was just biten by mobs one time before I was getting away, in best scenario for them. It is still alive, and current stats is:

lmBw2vz.png

So, if we will talk about PRACTICAL investment - it is stupid to pay some kilopeds for UL version.

If we will talk about FewScar's style investment - it's about different things, but not about mining for sure.

Last edited:
+500

Sleip cost what it cost cause you can skill spacepilot with no MU cost.

Back