Adj. V1 tier 3.9

Tomkat

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen
There were one on auction with a bid on tt+3008ped,
Someone overbid to tt+4609ped, just before auction finish the guy was about to win overbid himself to tt+6000, meaning it was just a guy to set a false market value to his gun., so what is it really worth?
Must be between tt+3008ped and tt+4609ped

5-6k is what they gone for past few months.

Tiers higher are a lot more expensive.

tt+4.5k is a good price if you want to buy one

You are wrong.

+6K is about the price.

I might be wrong, but I will not be surpriced if I see the exact same gun put for sale by the exact same person who had it for sale.

For me it looks like it is hard even to get the tiering costs back if would like to sell one.

I think the tt+4.5k as the above post sounds more legit and see it even as the high end of the price scale.

I might be wrong, but I will not be surpriced if I see the exact same gun put for sale by the exact same person who had it for sale.

For me it looks like it is hard even to get the tiering costs back if would like to sell one.

I think the tt+4.5k as the above post sounds more legit and see it even as the high end of the price scale.

I've takem part in three sales the past month helping friends sell; T5.9 at 9-9.5k (depending on how you value item in trade), 5.7k for a T3 and 5.8k for a T3.

Thx foe your input. I will like to buy one.

Back