Elite
Society
fode et fuge
Cunning Haruto Rat
Just looted this:
athena.jpg

Only one ever has been sold.
Materials are common and easy to mine.

Any opinions as to what it could be worth?

*edit: I'm aware of at least one more owner of this, plus one suspected; perhaps this is not really rare, however I have no idea how many blueprints exist.

Last edited:
TT, just like the amp mu it's down the toilet:wtg:

The amp itself has the following stats:

TT: 82 PED
Efficiency: 3.0 (i.e. 0.60 PED decay)
hence 133 uses total
4% skillgain bonus

I'll add a screenshot tomorrow, too lazy to log in today :)

The amp itself has the following stats:

TT: 82 PED
Efficiency: 3.0 (i.e. 0.60 PED decay)
hence 133 uses total
4% skillgain bonus

I'll add a screenshot tomorrow, too lazy to log in today :)

The amp is close to TT food. It is essentially a gamblers print and collectible in my eyes. In regards of the limited version of the blueprint, that one has a high multiplier which this one has not, and thus has a ridicilous markup (Something like 25 ped per click or so).

I have a friend who knows BPs very well, I'll talk to him tomorrow about it and get back to you, unless he sees the thread and replies himself.

The amp is close to TT food. It is essentially a gamblers print and collectible in my eyes. In regards of the limited version of the blueprint, that one has a high multiplier which this one has not, and thus has a ridicilous markup (Something like 25 ped per click or so).

I have a friend who knows BPs very well, I'll talk to him tomorrow about it and get back to you, unless he sees the thread and replies himself.

Thanks.

There's little doubt that the amp is not worth producing for everyday needs because of very bad materials/residue proportion. It's 16.44 PED/click, of which 11.94 PED non-tt mats; compare with e.g. Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint which has 3.37 PED/click of non-tt mats but higher product max tt.

I'll give ya 50 ped for it! :yup:

As it is rare bp as you mentioned i would say it is worth about 200-500 ped these days (mostly because of rarity).

Pro:
It has higher tt per click than level 2 amp bp (which ranges from 200-500) which means it can get you higher tt value hofs.
It is rare blueprint

Cons:
Materials are not widely available (regular lvl 2 gambler can do 10k clicks with just one run )
Amp has no advantage over many other L amps, which have currently very low markup

If i mostly stayed on the planet with these ores i might think about buying this bp, as it is low level gamber bp, but the availablity of materials atm is really stopping me.

So the price of it is about the same as level 2 bp, but as you can see that markup ingame is high, so with some luck you can find someone who thinks he/she is a trader and sell it to him for 1k peds. After that we will see this same bp on auction bought and sold to manipulate price and then on the market for 3k peds, and no one will buy it, until the trader finds another trader and after that again same procedure over and over again. Until one of those traders tries to outsmart MA and gets banned for some scheme. After that this bp will be lost forever.

Back