Question: How to deposit

Hi all, How do you deposit after clicking the Deposit button, is there a Drop-Down Menu or do you have to manually enter the amount of money?

Depending on where you are talking about, I am reasonably sure that you manually enter the amount and possibly your cvv number.

First ever deposit must be entered on the website.

If you plan on spending cash on hunting - i think easiest way would be using WebShop. There you can buy universal amo in stacks: 100ped, 500ped and 1000ped. You also get some bonus H-DNA and autolootpill that can be sold for extra free bonus peds too ;).

From what i heard using regular deposit option usually connects with some fees - not sure how big but i heard ~5%.
There are no fees when paying with PayPal (filling PayPal with cash also costs nothing and if you have verified account takes around 15minutes).

Advantages:
- you can pay with PayPal there (so if you are like me that just do not uses credit card system - thats an option).
- items arrive in a matter of few minutes after purchase - so it is instant "deposit".

Disadvantages:
- you get universal amo and not peds - needs to be cycled in hunting once to get peds instead ;) (so if you are planing to hunt its not a problem).

---

I only used WebShop once to buy Gold Starter Pack to get that Adj Harrier armor (+8% speed bonus when equiped). Sadly it was not working for about 6 months and later pets with speed buff came out - so today i would not buy it ;). But items arrived almost instantly.

Falagor
:bandit:

From what i heard using regular deposit option usually connects with some fees - not sure how big but i heard ~5%.

It just occurred to me that the fact that a $100 visa payment gets me the 1000 ped ammo pack from webshop but only 965 ped from normal depo means that the 3.5% goes to MA, not to VISA or an intermediary bank as I always assumed.

Disadvantages:
- you get universal amo and not peds - needs to be cycled in hunting once to get peds instead ;) (so if you are planing to hunt its not a problem).

This makes it a non option for Melee Users. Anyway Paypal works for regular deposits, too.

BR

Just an fyi. I actually asked support what the most economical transfer method was. I got the answer that bank transfers are the best choice for that since no extra fee is taken from you then. So I always use that method. So far I've gotten the peds same day or at worst one day after the transfer (based on what time during the day I did the transfer and ofc doesn't transfer during weekends when the bank is closed).

Last edited:
It just occurred to me that the fact that a $100 visa payment gets me the 1000 ped ammo pack from webshop but only 965 ped from normal depo means that the 3.5% goes to MA, not to VISA or an intermediary bank as I always assumed.

All credit card companies charge a fee on every transaction with a credit card.

When youi deposit with a CC Mindark makes you pay the fee by giving you less PEDs. When you buy Universal ammo, you can't cash it out so they can give you whatever they want for your $100.

They could give you 1 million universal ammo for your $100 and they would still have to pay the $3.50 to the CC company.

When you use a CC anywhere, someone (you or the merchant) pays a fee to the CC company.

Back