Selling: Arkadia Deeds

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
all sold.........................

Last edited:
Got some offers, but waiting for one that is closer to my asking price.

Dont miss out, and come offering after I have sold.

If I had the bankroll, I'd jump on this, surprised no one else has.

I sold 49 AUDs a couple of days ago in Arkadia @ 48 ped each with a single "selling" post in #arktrade.

Potential for profit when buying at only $4.4 or $4.5 is huge.

Good luck on sale.

Still not sold.

Looking for $6000 bulk sale.

up to the bump......

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Not a single offer... I guess its tt next. :(

Not a single offer... I guess its tt next. :(

Quite sure its because you are looking for a deal outside EU - that surely has its impact.

Don't TT, Kimmi, I'll give you 200% TT value.

:laugh:

As far as i understood he just wanted to be contacted outside the game. Not a single word the deal should happen outside the game. However the currency stated in the OP is $, so i am kinda confused as well.

Maybe the reason no offer came is the big amount of deeds.

i offered peds. but its not accepted. only dollars.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, i am accepting Sex (that includes you too cambuurrinse) , Drachma and Project Entropia Dollah as payment.

As far as i understood he just wanted to be contacted outside the game. Not a single word the deal should happen outside the game. However the currency stated in the OP is $, so i am kinda confused as well.

Maybe the reason no offer came is the big amount of deeds.

this is kimmi :D few time ago .. on soc(sex) chat speack just about sex ;) .. and is very reliable player, u can make a deal whit him ... will give ya the AUD

So now u do accept peds? And first u buzz me off in pm? Cuz u sayd"i thought i made it clear in the post i only want dollars" i can pay peds if ur interested u can pm me but telling here another story then ingame? Why?

Now I am confused, are you guys interested in buying my AUD, or just here to chat :scratch2:

i am interested, but i also was that when i pmed u.

okey m8, pm me when u wanna negotiate the price. i be ingame, gl on the sale

So are you accepting ped?

No on the reply to me he want´s USD, i know he is an old player and for sure just want to quick cash in, so he dont have to wait from MA WD, i dont know how this works but paying USD out of the game to get stuff after for me it´s an 100% no no no.

If it was for ped on the price he want´s would already sold ALL since they are selling alot above 50 PED each on HA and selling.

Regards, and consider it a free bump.
Lumar

No on the reply to me he want´s USD, i know he is an old player and for sure just want to quick cash in, so he dont have to wait from MA WD, i dont know how this works but paying USD out of the game to get stuff after for me it´s an 100% no no no.

If it was for ped on the price he want´s would already sold ALL since they are selling alot above 50 PED each on HA and selling.

Regards, and consider it a free bump.
Lumar

why on earth would they sell above 50 ped on auc ... Is the broker empty on Arkadia ????

And yes, selling for US dollars is def. in breach with EULA

why on earth would they sell above 50 ped on auc ... Is the broker empty on Arkadia ????

And yes, selling for US dollars is def. in breach with EULA

Hi bud dont know if the Broker is empty or not but last night ppl where biding in AH like 10 units or more at 51 to 52 ped each, check market history and you will see.

Mu on them on day is almost 50 peds.

Regards,
Lumar

This is interesting, if the broker on Arkadia now is empty.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back