Selling: Arkadia Deeds

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sory, still loads of AUD left

IF that is true, then it´s stupid for some ppl in ARK bid more then 50 ped´s when they can go undergroud and get it for 50 ped each :laugh:, maybe new player´s.

Regards,
Lumar

IF that is true, then it´s stupid for some ppl in ARK bid more then 50 ped´s when they can go undergroud and get it for 50 ped each :laugh:, maybe new player´s.

Regards,
Lumar

True, this is a big IF!!

I checked the broker recently and he was empty - either that or he just doesn't like me :eyecrazy:

Regards,
Lumar

Could be market manipulation?

And correct me if I am wrong; but doesn't the broker get restocked now and then?

I checked the broker recently and he was empty - either that or he just doesn't like me :eyecrazy:

I checked it last week and it didn't give an exact number, but said something to the effect of "many" left. Can't remember the exact wording. No idea if it's since sold out.

I checked it last week and it didn't give an exact number, but said something to the effect of "many" left. Can't remember the exact wording. No idea if it's since sold out.

Confirmation could be very usefull.

Was it so that selling AUD in paypal is legal ?

Was it so that selling AUD in paypal is legal ?

I don'T think it is illegal regarding EULA , just not recommended because people do it on their own risk.

When i referred to the rules i was referring to the forum rules regarding sales threads:

5.7 - Trading Currencies
All prices must be expressed in PED (or EFD for EFD auctions). Sales threads or links with prices expressed in real-world currencies are NOT permitted, as this implies a transaction for cash outside of Entropia Universe approved channels, a violation of the EULA, and will be deleted without notice.

However as you are a well known long term player i didn't bother too much.

bump me up.......

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppp

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Up me to the Bump.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump........

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Boring number of bumps... How about some facts and numbers for the noobs?
Ive been in game for >10years, and still dont know what these deeds give you.. Mostly because I dont give a sh!t :)

Boring number of bumps... How about some facts and numbers for the noobs?
Ive been in game for >10years, and still dont know what these deeds give you.. Mostly because I dont give a sh!t :)

Just like your grandmother, deeds dont need any introduction.

okey okey... easy now... all deeds sold, case closed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back