Vicky Victoria Sexxxx
How much each month do you deposit?

don't need to deposit :)

zero (too short)

i miss the withdrawl options in your poll

0 :) (too short)

don't WANT to deposit so not playing.. a big FU to the crapnel they invented

See my sig...

It's not that I don't need to deposit it's more like I choose not to deposit.

No depos till all my support cases gets answered. MA know that already for year or so.
HoF & GLobals in my sig is 1 week only - used to have such turnovers :p

Most months 100 euro or a bit more like 150. Some months nothing if I think I can stretch the leftovers and/ or won't be online much that month. Even rarer is more when I plan to investigate the PEDs in something.
Never desposit more than once a month. Too bad if I can't make it last.
Wish I could be able to play with less desposits by the way.

Thanks to EP bps and shrapnel mega-hoffing on shared loot events I don't have to deposit anymore and never will......

Because I just won't play, and MA won't get my decay :cool:

Used to deposit over $500.00 a month but with how bad loot return is for me I am down to around $200-$300 a month. Tired of constant bad loot. Only doing that much for WoF.

No depos till all my support cases gets answered. MA know that already for year or so.
HoF & GLobals in my sig is 1 week only - used to have such turnovers :p

Hmm this is good, I always think of going extreme and selling/chipping out when I'm pissed at MA, but just not depo is good too.

Anyway I dont depo, even with > 95% hunting loot I still cant break even which is a fucking embarrasment to the game thanks to crapnel and explosive bps, but I have other ways of profiting tho but it means I cant hunt as much and therefore decay as much

Edit: used to say to my disciples: "well typically if yuo are eco and disiplined if you get > 95% tt back you can easily profit/sustain".

now what do I say? be eco? wtf for?

Last edited:
Ehm...

Stoppped depositing a month ago or so after losing my ass right before the kong ath. Deposited 50 two days later to get traditng going... Got lucky when gambling with the profits, and now I don't know. I could sustain a long time with the hofs, but put it all into items (items don't go into crafting machine), but most likely I'll get back to trading properly than doing big deposits in the future...

Voted 2-500 since that's what I deposited earlier.

Started at 500 - 700ped a month. Like that for 2 years, was fine some months I run out of ped a few days before deposit day, some months I managed to last longer.

Last year I decided to up my deposits to 1500-2000ped per month and start "Investing" in my avatar....

I didn't do anything different, I just tried to progress my avatar.

with double the ped I lasted one week.

Now I don't play.

It's never enough to just click a button and vote is it?

Non-depositors just can't help themselves I guess. (the ones who are bragging, not the ones that don't deposit because they are sick of how the game currently is, that I understand completely)

There is no difference between depositing with money from a real life job, or depositing your time in front of a computer grinding or trading so you don't have to deposit.

We all deposit.

No one is cooler than the other.

The fact that non-depositors don't understand that time is money, from my DAY 1 in this game, always made me laugh at their bragging posts, because that proves just how little they really know about making money.

Whether its time, or money, you are depositing.

The only true non-depositor would be someone locked in a prison with no inmate jobs, no money, and a free internet connection that only allows you to play EU and nothing else.

Last edited:
It's never enough to just click a button and vote is it?

Non-depositors just can't help themselves I guess. (the ones who are bragging, not the ones that don't deposit because they are sick of how the game currently is, that I understand completely)

There is no difference between depositing with money from a real life job, or depositing your time in front of a computer grinding or trading so you don't have to deposit.

We all deposit.

No one is cooler than the other.

The fact that non-depositors don't understand that time is money, from my DAY 1 in this game, always made me laugh at their bragging posts, because that proves just how little they really know about making money.

Whether its time, or money, you are depositing.

The only true non-depositor would be someone locked in a prison with no inmate jobs, no money, and an internet connection that only allows you to play EU and nothing else.

Edit: Random reply never mind me move along.

Editted because he editted and I responded to his response with my response that had to do with a previous response.

Last edited:
OMG I am NOT talking about you.

There are like 3-4 other posts in this thread...and 500 more in other threads...we all know who they are...

I was just about to say that i am a fuckking idiot because I looked through the thread again :laugh:

I give you time to edit your posts, give me time to edit mine!

I was thinking as I was writing how I "dont need to depo" that, am I one of those smug basterds? lol

also...

The only true non-depositor would be someone locked in a prison with no inmate jobs, no money, and a free internet connection that only allows you to play EU and nothing else.

heaven...

heaven...

I know, right? If I was ever facing hard time I would do anything I needed to to plead out as long as the deal allowed me a recliner, a computer, and a good connection to EU :)

taco,the reason i mention that there is no option to choose withdraw is not for bragging(well,not exclusively anyway :p)

but merely so aspiring new players can see that it is possible to profit and withdraw in this game without having depositted ever
if i was an new player and id see the pollresults which only list depo or no depo why the hell would i ever start playing this game ?
in an rce game i start to play when i see an opportunity to profit..wheter its eu or poker or stocktrading whatever

if i knew before hand i would have to depo and lose to play th egame ,id never start in the first place

Kinda explains why we need so many events. Also, why I had to double weekly depo last year to maintain same level/gear playstyle :)

I don't need to deposit.

Have been withdrawing $1000 a month for three years now.

I know how the systems works and loving this as a nice part time job.

4 hours a week for $1000 pretty sick!

I deposit. Have done so since 2005. Nowadays I withdraw more than I deposit, because everything I deposit is an investment to withdraw more.
I got my shop, 100cld, a growing number of aud.
I cycle my weekly payout until all the shrapnel and ammo has been turned into loot. Items are put in the shop. Once it's loot I let it stay in inventory and withdraw when I have 10000 ped.

taco,the reason i mention that there is no option to choose withdraw is not for bragging(well,not exclusively anyway :p)

but merely so aspiring new players can see that it is possible to profit and withdraw in this game without having depositted ever
if i was an new player and id see the pollresults which only list depo or no depo why the hell would i ever start playing this game ?
in an rce game i start to play when i see an opportunity to profit..wheter its eu or poker or stocktrading whatever

if i knew before hand i would have to depo and lose to play th egame ,id never start in the first place

Ok I guess I didn't see the benefit of showing both sides of the coin...yes, it IS good for new players to see it can happen...
but, bragging aside (that is my own little issue that I have problems dealing with) let's look at something else...when a person who isn't depositing anymore goes on here and claims they don't deposit, it may help a few decide to play, but in the end, it is all SPIN...it is muddying the waters, it is giving hope without explanation, and I think we can do better than that.

The depo vs non-depo argument is cliche and wrought with smugness and class division. It's time to stop saying one or the other. It's time for the Golden Rules of EU:

The Rule: If you do not play smart and careful, or if time is more valuable than money is, you will need to deposit.

The Exceptions:
1. If you deposit a lot, are smart, and get good gear CLD's or LA's, you will be able to play for free.
2. If you don't deposit or deposit very little, are very smart and love boredom (trade, sweat, fapping etc), with any gear, you can play for free.
3. If you didn't deposit but started 10 years ago and were smart about not tt'ing things, or got certain rare bps, guns etc, you can play for free.

Once you are playing for free, you can then uncover the deepest truth...the holy grail:

The Super-Golden Rule: If you qualify for one of the above exceptions, you should be able to withdraw nominal amounts with continued smart play, or occasional luck, and if you meet the 3rd exception AND are smart too, or you meet more than one exception, then you can withdraw significant amounts.

This one doesn't apply to any of you in this thread, but lastly, the Dark Rule:
If you scam people, hack, figured out how to make amps or guns not lose tt or use bullets, or figured out numerous ways in game to exploit, you can withdraw too, because MA doesn't care to stop it, prevent it, or reverse it unless you are a chosen one.

Last edited:
Back