Space Repair on the Bismarck

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
RavenJade Needs YOU!

Repair skilling on the Bismarck: I'll be taking the Bismarck several nights a week over to Rocktropia training grounds for space repair skilling sessions. I'll usually be warping over from Arkadia, and then warping back when finished. So anyone coming along from Arkadia need not worry about getting stranded at a different planet.

Repair sessions typically last 2-5 hours, depending on repairer turn out. My aim is to have fun while we repair, so if you have mumble voice chat installed, feel free to come in an talk while we're in session (or even afterwards )
www.efa.ms and click connect to mumble

While on board the Bismarck, I ask only one thing... keep the space drama to a minimum. We're playing a video game, fighting with other people does not interest me.
If you repair for ship, A, B, C that's great... I'm not here to piss in anyone else's cornflakes. I'm here to have fun. So if you're interested in fighting with other space services, the Bismarck is not the ship for you.

Questions: Why are you wanting to space repair in the Rocktropia training grounds, instead of Arkadia training grounds?

Answer: I feel there are already alot of ships that train in the ark training grounds, and rather than adding one more ship to the mix I felt it would be nice to go to a less crowded training ground. That way if I miss drowning a dry mob or two, I don't have to worry that I've upset another pilot. Also, it's nice to be able to offer repair skilling sessions to the people that live at Rocktropia.

Can I pilot on the ship while in training session?

Answer: Eventually if this takes off and there is enough interest, then yes I will be looking for pilots as I can only donate so much of my time to piloting. I have a real life job, dating life, I like hunting and mining too much, do VIP warps and I also do several daily scheduled flights with EFA. So yes, I will want help with piloting as this moves foward.

Isn't there already enough warp ships that offer space repair?

Answer: Maybe there is... maybe there isn't. I'm not wanting to interfere with any other space service. In fact I hope to have good relationships with everyone.

Is this free? What's the catch?

Answer: I don't charge anything for you to be on the Bismarck to skill. However, you do have to supply your own RK's and welding wire, or buy some from me if you run out of your own supply, I'll try to have a few extras on hand. There is a catch though... you will be repairing on a ship run by a vampire...beware!

Are you really a vampire?

Answer: No, but I play one on the internet.

If you are interested in repairing, send me an in game message Kara RavenJade Summerwind

Thanks for reading this, have fun in game, and see you soon :girl:

Sounds like a great deal to me!

:vampire:

Good luck Raven. Nice to see someone doing a skill ship at RT.

Hiya, typically I start gathering the troops around 23:00-midnight MA time to go skilling. As this expands there is a possibility of earlier and later times, but for now it usually starts around 23:00-midnight.

Been a bit since I have had much chance to look at forums but I am really happy to see this post. My faith and trust is well placed in Kara RavenJade SummerWind and Ultimate Spirit Chaser Shirow. Along with the other members of EFA and their crews.

EFA has always tried to keep a Ship for those wanting to skill. Nice work Raven I am really glad to see you keeping up the work.

Back